Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 95
This will be great! But I'm confused. If we have lair expansions already do we get to keep all those slots?
This will be great! But I'm confused. If we have lair expansions already do we get to keep all those slots?
will hibernation slots cost the same as lair slots?
will hibernation slots cost the same as lair slots?
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
I've got a question!

With the new system, is it possible to have blank spaces on the rows? Say I have the current set-up, with 5 dragons per row. X is a Dragon, O is a blank space.

X X O X X
X X X X O
X X O X X

Is this possible in the new edit mode? The blank space would still count as one of the dragon slots, obviously, but just skipped over. I like to collect fan dragons, and for a long time now I've wished I could use some of my space for a blank spot to act as a sort of break instead of buying an invisibility cloak to put on a random spacer dragon.

I suppose I could use tabs in the new system, but instead of five different tabs I'd like to be able to have one all encompassing tab with all the fan dragons. Hope I explained my question clearly!
I've got a question!

With the new system, is it possible to have blank spaces on the rows? Say I have the current set-up, with 5 dragons per row. X is a Dragon, O is a blank space.

X X O X X
X X X X O
X X O X X

Is this possible in the new edit mode? The blank space would still count as one of the dragon slots, obviously, but just skipped over. I like to collect fan dragons, and for a long time now I've wished I could use some of my space for a blank spot to act as a sort of break instead of buying an invisibility cloak to put on a random spacer dragon.

I suppose I could use tabs in the new system, but instead of five different tabs I'd like to be able to have one all encompassing tab with all the fan dragons. Hope I explained my question clearly!
TyYgOYZ.png
Glad to see an update on this! I do have a question though, since it's related: Are you guys discussing the amount of maximum lair slots players can have and the pricing system for each upgrade? It doesn't seem to be happening with this change but I'd like to know if it's something planned for the future, or if you guys are happy with the current system.
Glad to see an update on this! I do have a question though, since it's related: Are you guys discussing the amount of maximum lair slots players can have and the pricing system for each upgrade? It doesn't seem to be happening with this change but I'd like to know if it's something planned for the future, or if you guys are happy with the current system.
Ohohohohohoho!

This looks great ahhhhhh!
Ohohohohohoho!

This looks great ahhhhhh!
pew pew pew
New lair features look cool, and I'm glad the achievement system is finally getting a revamp. It's long overdue, and it's a bit frustrating that so many achievements being hidden or unobtainable, or just plain not working. I am hoping that the achievements that are not currently working will be awarded to players who fulfilled them under the new system (e.g. Shock Switch, the Coliseum achievements).

Great work, and I can't wait to see the final product!
New lair features look cool, and I'm glad the achievement system is finally getting a revamp. It's long overdue, and it's a bit frustrating that so many achievements being hidden or unobtainable, or just plain not working. I am hoping that the achievements that are not currently working will be awarded to players who fulfilled them under the new system (e.g. Shock Switch, the Coliseum achievements).

Great work, and I can't wait to see the final product!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!
FR +3
Accepts random friend requests :)
And another quick question this time with legacy achievements: will the Overall screen be viewable? Because while even glitchy achieves seem to eventually show up, the Overall screen remains very bugged. (example: I have all the gathering achievements, but it shows my overall Gathering achieve progress at 70%)

And correct me if I am wrong, but Chain of Fools (fairground achieve) doesn't work, right? So no one has it?
And another quick question this time with legacy achievements: will the Overall screen be viewable? Because while even glitchy achieves seem to eventually show up, the Overall screen remains very bugged. (example: I have all the gathering achievements, but it shows my overall Gathering achieve progress at 70%)

And correct me if I am wrong, but Chain of Fools (fairground achieve) doesn't work, right? So no one has it?
EGjlGzP.png
dev updates are the best. something about seeing the process, and the hype of it, i feel is a lot more exciting than the actual release. great job breaking this all down for us. love ya team
dev updates are the best. something about seeing the process, and the hype of it, i feel is a lot more exciting than the actual release. great job breaking this all down for us. love ya team
yzUX307.png
all of this is good news thank u staff
all of this is good news thank u staff
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 95