Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57
HOLY GLADEKEEPER YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG! HAPPY GREENSKEEPER GATHERING! I need everything asap I NEED LIKE 10 OF THE APPAREL, it looks so good on every single dragon
HOLY GLADEKEEPER YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG! HAPPY GREENSKEEPER GATHERING! I need everything asap I NEED LIKE 10 OF THE APPAREL, it looks so good on every single dragon
Just snagged that rainbow wildclaw skin!
Just snagged that rainbow wildclaw skin!
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
Happy Gathering!!!
Happy Gathering!!!
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
what a cool event! i love the familiar in particular. happy greenskeeper gathering!
what a cool event! i love the familiar in particular. happy greenskeeper gathering!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
Best apparel ever for Greenskeeper
Best apparel ever for Greenskeeper
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
very good everything is very good
im very happy to see my flight get such good stuff this year
very good everything is very good
im very happy to see my flight get such good stuff this year
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
The skins are really nice but I would not have expected most of those to be nature
The succulent ones are actually what I had been hoping to see for lightning this year xD
The skins are really nice but I would not have expected most of those to be nature
The succulent ones are actually what I had been hoping to see for lightning this year xD
qR6otwA.png
The thing about the skins that has been the issue with the last few skin contests is that they don't really capture the feeling of the element.

This is my opinion of nature but I live in a forest, maybe I'm a bit biased. When I think nature I don't think, backyard garden with succulents or cute little fairy wings or neon colors in neato patterns. It's the cluster of brambles and underbrush, enough trees so thick you can barely see the light through the branches. Rich dark earth and moss, the smell after a heavy rain.a vibrant cluster of life, where you can feel the energy even when it doesn't move an inch. I know everyone has their own opinion of nature. It just makes me sad that it seems like a few of these skins were chosen just because they didn't look broken.
The thing about the skins that has been the issue with the last few skin contests is that they don't really capture the feeling of the element.

This is my opinion of nature but I live in a forest, maybe I'm a bit biased. When I think nature I don't think, backyard garden with succulents or cute little fairy wings or neon colors in neato patterns. It's the cluster of brambles and underbrush, enough trees so thick you can barely see the light through the branches. Rich dark earth and moss, the smell after a heavy rain.a vibrant cluster of life, where you can feel the energy even when it doesn't move an inch. I know everyone has their own opinion of nature. It just makes me sad that it seems like a few of these skins were chosen just because they didn't look broken.
0f1mBJP.png
Very nice, Gladekeeper vista might be one of my favourite from all deity vistas
Very nice, Gladekeeper vista might be one of my favourite from all deity vistas
English is not my native language
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57