Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@Sturmscale writes: [quote]to be honest, id prefer a body-wide glowy pattern rather than bugs that vaguely orbit my dergs....kinda like them little deepsea fish! :O[/quote] Now THAT would be a Tert! This is just a (rather lame) Accent! I'll keep the Firebug (once I get one) in my Bestiary, thankyouverymuch!
@Sturmscale writes:
Quote:
to be honest, id prefer a body-wide glowy pattern rather than bugs that vaguely orbit my dergs....kinda like them little deepsea fish! :O

Now THAT would be a Tert! This is just a (rather lame) Accent!
I'll keep the Firebug (once I get one) in my Bestiary, thankyouverymuch!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Quote:
I don't understand how this is a gene. I would have rather had a gene that took on a firefly trait (having a bio-luminescent design or body part) than adding actual fireflies. Like, the fairies, dogs, cats, snakes, and frogs aren't genes, they're apparel. That's what this seems more appropriate as too. It's cute, but doesn't feel like a gene.

As for the artwork... I'm inclined to agree with previous comments that the design feels a bit on the lazy side. But since it's a swipp trade and not a marketplace/gem gene I feel that makes it more reasonable.

AND THIS!!
Quote:
I don't understand how this is a gene. I would have rather had a gene that took on a firefly trait (having a bio-luminescent design or body part) than adding actual fireflies. Like, the fairies, dogs, cats, snakes, and frogs aren't genes, they're apparel. That's what this seems more appropriate as too. It's cute, but doesn't feel like a gene.

As for the artwork... I'm inclined to agree with previous comments that the design feels a bit on the lazy side. But since it's a swipp trade and not a marketplace/gem gene I feel that makes it more reasonable.

AND THIS!!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
It's pretty LIT! ...I'll see myself out.
It's pretty LIT! ...I'll see myself out.
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
When doest in appear in Swipp's Swap Stand? I waited whole day and didn't manage to get it. :(
When doest in appear in Swipp's Swap Stand? I waited whole day and didn't manage to get it. :(
jrhMdSS.png
Ikr
Ikr
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
oh!!!!
oh!!!!
JD4sPWX.gif
not my favourite gene, per se, but lovely nonetheless!
not my favourite gene, per se, but lovely nonetheless!
CQHfGMh.png
what's it's rarity?
what's it's rarity?
Giveaway
OMG FIREFLY IS SO PRETTY
OMG FIREFLY IS SO PRETTY
hn2ji.gifsK33C.gifMhLU4.gif
There should be a new primary gene.
There should be a new primary gene.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82