Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 90 91
I think the bears should be retired all together honestly, they've been kept around for a really long time especially considering theyre holiday loot, wouldn't it make a lot more sense to use the next set of holiday loot to be brought back and recoloured? Bringing back the bears at all feels unoriginal and certainly isn't exciting/something to get hyped for
I think the bears should be retired all together honestly, they've been kept around for a really long time especially considering theyre holiday loot, wouldn't it make a lot more sense to use the next set of holiday loot to be brought back and recoloured? Bringing back the bears at all feels unoriginal and certainly isn't exciting/something to get hyped for
tumblr_o0iyl1DDYu1rrw4yso1_500.png
I don't have a problem with the bears staying a part of NotN. Yes, there are a lot of them in circulation, but they can always be melted down into material for the cauldron.
I don't have a problem with the bears staying a part of NotN. Yes, there are a lot of them in circulation, but they can always be melted down into material for the cauldron.
The bears are cute as heck they good boys but they need retired man
All of em are heckin cute but they don’t need in the chests man
The bears are cute as heck they good boys but they need retired man
All of em are heckin cute but they don’t need in the chests man
Chilis / 20 / they/them / trans/queer
just retire them already. stop cycling them. there's already enough in circulation. though given the options, id prefer them to be in joxar instead of notn. but in all honesty, just get rid of them for good :/
just retire them already. stop cycling them. there's already enough in circulation. though given the options, id prefer them to be in joxar instead of notn. but in all honesty, just get rid of them for good :/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ zxVYo5d.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
[quote name="chibibug" date=2017-11-21 08:50:06] Instead of limiting the bears, double the amount of bears every NoTN. Also make sure at least one bear appears in every spare inventory crate. 8D [/quote] I didn't know Satan played FR.
chibibug wrote on 2017-11-21:
Instead of limiting the bears, double the amount of bears every NoTN. Also make sure at least one bear appears in every spare inventory crate. 8D

I didn't know Satan played FR.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date=2017-11-21 09:27:43] [quote name="chibibug" date=2017-11-21 08:50:06] Instead of limiting the bears, double the amount of bears every NoTN. Also make sure at least one bear appears in every spare inventory crate. 8D [/quote] I didn't know Satan played FR. [/quote] For real man LOL dang is this a nightmare? Oof
SheridanCharon wrote on 2017-11-21:
chibibug wrote on 2017-11-21:
Instead of limiting the bears, double the amount of bears every NoTN. Also make sure at least one bear appears in every spare inventory crate. 8D

I didn't know Satan played FR.

For real man LOL dang is this a nightmare? Oof
Chilis / 20 / they/them / trans/queer
So, I read through a lot of good argumentation considered both pro and contra sides of all this. I personally have many different opinions on this and can not give a clear state to what I would prefer.

The problem I have, is with the poll itself. It just gives us these two answers which do not cover enough possible outcomes in my eyes. A lot of user would like to see the bears retire completely, this is not even an option at all. But it should be, to have an overview what people want. Same goes to other suggestions I've seen on this thread.

I'm not sure if or how many threads are there on the suggestions board directed to this topic, but maybe before a poll is set up as big announcement for everyone, a select cover for different suggestions should be done to actually ask the userbase what they want. My problem is, that I don't feel like we are actually voting for something of our interest, rather can just decide if we want one thing or another, like "Do you want an apple or a banana?"

For example, a NotN exclusive opening of Joxars spare inventory with the bears included would be the best idea in my eyes. It's still tied to the meant holiday, the familiars will be obtainable by not just old but also new player, the old player wouldn't go rambo if they spend money on something they have hundred of already and maybe the bears would seem somewhat more rare than before. It would not come in anyones way, and if you want to obtain them you can do that if you want to. This would be a good third suggestion in my eyes.

As for completely retiring, I must say I don't know. I'm sick of them a bit, yes, but just because I have a lot of those already. But completely retiring is no must have I guess.
So, I read through a lot of good argumentation considered both pro and contra sides of all this. I personally have many different opinions on this and can not give a clear state to what I would prefer.

The problem I have, is with the poll itself. It just gives us these two answers which do not cover enough possible outcomes in my eyes. A lot of user would like to see the bears retire completely, this is not even an option at all. But it should be, to have an overview what people want. Same goes to other suggestions I've seen on this thread.

I'm not sure if or how many threads are there on the suggestions board directed to this topic, but maybe before a poll is set up as big announcement for everyone, a select cover for different suggestions should be done to actually ask the userbase what they want. My problem is, that I don't feel like we are actually voting for something of our interest, rather can just decide if we want one thing or another, like "Do you want an apple or a banana?"

For example, a NotN exclusive opening of Joxars spare inventory with the bears included would be the best idea in my eyes. It's still tied to the meant holiday, the familiars will be obtainable by not just old but also new player, the old player wouldn't go rambo if they spend money on something they have hundred of already and maybe the bears would seem somewhat more rare than before. It would not come in anyones way, and if you want to obtain them you can do that if you want to. This would be a good third suggestion in my eyes.

As for completely retiring, I must say I don't know. I'm sick of them a bit, yes, but just because I have a lot of those already. But completely retiring is no must have I guess.
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
I see so many people pointing out that the bears can't be retired because "the admins would be going back on their promise", and every time I just find it an incredibly amusing, invalid argument because the admins have broken promises before. I mean, the very Night of the Nocturne event is a broken promise! Remember when they promised never to make any december events in order to prevent a stressful and frustrating time in such a busy time of the year? Yeah that promise was broken really fast. ¬¬
I see so many people pointing out that the bears can't be retired because "the admins would be going back on their promise", and every time I just find it an incredibly amusing, invalid argument because the admins have broken promises before. I mean, the very Night of the Nocturne event is a broken promise! Remember when they promised never to make any december events in order to prevent a stressful and frustrating time in such a busy time of the year? Yeah that promise was broken really fast. ¬¬
ssjS89N.png
I voted to put them in the Joxar boxes but would have preferred a "retire the bears entirely" option.
I voted to put them in the Joxar boxes but would have preferred a "retire the bears entirely" option.

Please eliminate the bears.

Please eliminate the bears.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 90 91