Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 91
Agreed with the posts above me. Bringing back any of the fest items was a mistake imo
Agreed with the posts above me. Bringing back any of the fest items was a mistake imo
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
Instead of limiting the bears, double the amount of bears every NoTN. Also make sure at least one bear appears in every spare inventory crate. 8D
Instead of limiting the bears, double the amount of bears every NoTN. Also make sure at least one bear appears in every spare inventory crate. 8D
I think this would be a good change :) make it easier to get the new familiars:)
I think this would be a good change :) make it easier to get the new familiars:)
[quote name="chibibug" date=2017-11-21 08:50:06] Instead of limiting the bears, double the amount of bears every NoTN. Also make sure at least one bear appears in every spare inventory crate. 8D[/quote] you are evil
chibibug wrote on 2017-11-21:

you are evil
Move it to Joxar's spare inventory, but it would be great if they could still be in the chests.
Move it to Joxar's spare inventory, but it would be great if they could still be in the chests.
oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.pngo9GbwME.pngVdNwmsY.gif
[quote name="chibibug" date=2017-11-21 08:50:06] Instead of limiting the bears, [b]double[/b] the amount of bears every NoTN. Also make sure at least one bear appears in every spare inventory crate. 8D [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/qjOgpxFdEV8t2/giphy.gif[/img]
chibibug wrote on 2017-11-21:

giphy.gif
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
I'd move them to Joxar's spare inventory, but make sure you can also get them from the crates.
I'd move them to Joxar's spare inventory, but make sure you can also get them from the crates.
Even though I voted for Joxar, I would much rather the bears retire. I really wouldn't want any more of them . Even from a chest.

It would be nice to have a few more things to have as an investment, but there are probably too many bears out there already for them to become valuable any time soon.
Even though I voted for Joxar, I would much rather the bears retire. I really wouldn't want any more of them . Even from a chest.

It would be nice to have a few more things to have as an investment, but there are probably too many bears out there already for them to become valuable any time soon.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
Here's hoping they go into the Spare Inventory. It seems like a much better fit.
Here's hoping they go into the Spare Inventory. It seems like a much better fit.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Oh this is an interesting way to do things
Oh this is an interesting way to do things
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 91