Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59
Thank you so much aaa!!!
Thank you so much aaa!!!
Thank you!!! I got my progens back!!
Thank you!!! I got my progens back!!
woolie_s_parade_by_roxhild-dc925to.png
Just a note: We're seeing a lot of questions in the thread so far that have answers in the FAQ found in the opening post.
Just a note: We're seeing a lot of questions in the thread so far that have answers in the FAQ found in the opening post.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oh my gosh oh my gosh!! This is so cool!! I might consider restoring my progenitor...
Oh my gosh oh my gosh!! This is so cool!! I might consider restoring my progenitor...
0gldo0m.png
So wait, does this mean that I can exalt my progens more than once? Because if I got mine back from the original restorations, if I exalt them again, can I restore that as many times as I want in the future (given the cooldown is up)?
So wait, does this mean that I can exalt my progens more than once? Because if I got mine back from the original restorations, if I exalt them again, can I restore that as many times as I want in the future (given the cooldown is up)?
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
This is actually very interesting. I'm new in FR so I have had the luck of not accidentally exalting one of my dragons, but this will certainly be helpful if I do.
(I love my progenitor dragons <3)
This is actually very interesting. I'm new in FR so I have had the luck of not accidentally exalting one of my dragons, but this will certainly be helpful if I do.
(I love my progenitor dragons <3)

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
bless you staff
i dont have anyone id like to return but bless
bless you staff
i dont have anyone id like to return but bless
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Excellent - I managed to accidentally exalt a newly hatched new-gene hatchling once, and that was such an OH CRAP GDI!!! moment. Good to know that if I ever manage to make the same mistake again, I can fix it. Kudos on implementing this feature!
Excellent - I managed to accidentally exalt a newly hatched new-gene hatchling once, and that was such an OH CRAP GDI!!! moment. Good to know that if I ever manage to make the same mistake again, I can fix it. Kudos on implementing this feature!
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
[quote name="ToonKuriboh" date=2017-10-25 15:09:50] I exalted my dragon Blackberry by mistake nearly a year ago. I sent in a ticket immediately, but never got a reply, and I've been waiting since January. I sent a PM to Aequorin as well but also never got a reply from that. Would it be possible to every get Blackberry back, or is he permanently gone? :/ [/quote] @ToonKuriboh, we've got you covered. As long as the request was sent in shortly to immediately after the exalt, we will extend the courtesy. :) [br][br] [quote][b]]Q: If I've already sent in a support ticket for an accidental non-progenitor exalt before this, what do I do?[/b] A: The restoration of an accidentally exalted non-progenitor dragon prior to this service was a courtesy that the Flight Rising support team extended for players who contacted us shortly to immediately after the exalt. If your existing ticket meets the original requirements prior to this feature, we will extend the courtesy restoration to you. We will be performing these restorations manually, which also includes deducting the appropriate treasure amount, and Flight Rising Support will contact you when it is completed. We ask that players who have progenitor tickets in to please use the feature, as you can restore your progenitors at any time! Beyond the launch of this feature, however, all exalt restorations going forward will need to be performed through the self-service option. [/quote]
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2017-10-25:
I exalted my dragon Blackberry by mistake nearly a year ago. I sent in a ticket immediately, but never got a reply, and I've been waiting since January. I sent a PM to Aequorin as well but also never got a reply from that. Would it be possible to every get Blackberry back, or is he permanently gone? :/

@ToonKuriboh, we've got you covered. As long as the request was sent in shortly to immediately after the exalt, we will extend the courtesy. :)

Quote:
]Q: If I've already sent in a support ticket for an accidental non-progenitor exalt before this, what do I do?

A: The restoration of an accidentally exalted non-progenitor dragon prior to this service was a courtesy that the Flight Rising support team extended for players who contacted us shortly to immediately after the exalt.

If your existing ticket meets the original requirements prior to this feature, we will extend the courtesy restoration to you. We will be performing these restorations manually, which also includes deducting the appropriate treasure amount, and Flight Rising Support will contact you when it is completed. We ask that players who have progenitor tickets in to please use the feature, as you can restore your progenitors at any time!

Beyond the launch of this feature, however, all exalt restorations going forward will need to be performed through the self-service option.
Wow! Non-progenitor restoration, interesting! :o
Wow! Non-progenitor restoration, interesting! :o
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59