Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dragon Restorations
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59
This is wonderful!
This is wonderful!
PJb908Z.png
Okay but the ability to bring back an accidental exalt relieves me so much. Although I've never made the mistake of doing it, I would hate to exalt one of my project dragons or permas that I haven't put a familiar on for personal reasons.

I'm very tempted to bring back my progens now though just so I can breed an heir off of them though... Hmmm...
Okay but the ability to bring back an accidental exalt relieves me so much. Although I've never made the mistake of doing it, I would hate to exalt one of my project dragons or permas that I haven't put a familiar on for personal reasons.

I'm very tempted to bring back my progens now though just so I can breed an heir off of them though... Hmmm...
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
this is great!!
this is great!!
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
[quote name="Jacobi" date=2017-10-25 15:19:05] oh man, this is sweet. this means that I can exalt my progens at any time, and have them return to me at any time, right? I've been toying with the idea of exalting my progens so I can remake my lair/lore, but I was afraid I'd regret it. but if I know I can get them back if I change my mind... [/quote] @Jacobi, more or less, yes. :) [br] [quote][b]Restore one or both of your progenitors, completely free.[/b] The service can be used once every three (3) days, and only requires that you have the space for these dragons in your lair.[/quote]
Jacobi wrote on 2017-10-25:
oh man, this is sweet.

this means that I can exalt my progens at any time, and have them return to me at any time, right? I've been toying with the idea of exalting my progens so I can remake my lair/lore, but I was afraid I'd regret it. but if I know I can get them back if I change my mind...

@Jacobi, more or less, yes. :)

Quote:
Restore one or both of your progenitors, completely free. The service can be used once every three (3) days, and only requires that you have the space for these dragons in your lair.
O good! Glad you changed the policy on only getting one dragon back from exaltion
O good! Glad you changed the policy on only getting one dragon back from exaltion
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
too bad my progens were hella ugly
too bad my progens were hella ugly
oh yay! I can restore my progens right away now! thanks!
oh yay! I can restore my progens right away now! thanks!
Oh wow, this is such a handy feature! I'm sure lots of people are going to be overjoyed over lost progens. Of course, the safety of being able to get back accidental exalts is really great as well. *-*
Oh wow, this is such a handy feature! I'm sure lots of people are going to be overjoyed over lost progens. Of course, the safety of being able to get back accidental exalts is really great as well. *-*
P0QFcvZ.png
I wonder how this'd work lore wise o.o
I wonder how this'd work lore wise o.o
Tn4aWhc.png
@Aequorin thanks for the clarification! even though it was already worded pretty clearly :P
@Aequorin thanks for the clarification! even though it was already worded pretty clearly :P
they/them
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59