Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36
Just in time for my tablet to not work anymore. :'(
Just in time for my tablet to not work anymore. :'(
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
i was hoping the gladiator hint would be an arena makeover! overall this update is really exciting, thanks for all your hard work <3
i was hoping the gladiator hint would be an arena makeover! overall this update is really exciting, thanks for all your hard work <3
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Arena Redux? I hope this means we'll get some more Plague mobs in time for RoR; either that, or the Arena reverts to being a neutral venue...

Also, I'm going to echo other users' sentiments and say I'm grateful for the continued transparency wrt both user concerns and future content & I hope to see this continue into the future!
Arena Redux? I hope this means we'll get some more Plague mobs in time for RoR; either that, or the Arena reverts to being a neutral venue...

Also, I'm going to echo other users' sentiments and say I'm grateful for the continued transparency wrt both user concerns and future content & I hope to see this continue into the future!
@bulletbras Ive been recommended gimp before but have never used it yet
so ill have to figure out how to use it in order to try and color the familiars
@bulletbras Ive been recommended gimp before but have never used it yet
so ill have to figure out how to use it in order to try and color the familiars
Burning as bright as I can, careful to not burn myself out
*** MERCH
*** MERCH
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@bulletbras So i cant get gimp to work at all on my computer, and the file isnt showing up anywhere?? i guess i have to try sumopaint but i dont know if that'll work
@bulletbras So i cant get gimp to work at all on my computer, and the file isnt showing up anywhere?? i guess i have to try sumopaint but i dont know if that'll work
So sumopaint is the same as pixlr and it wont open any of the zip files
and gimp doesnt wanna work for me at all

:( :(
So sumopaint is the same as pixlr and it wont open any of the zip files
and gimp doesnt wanna work for me at all

:( :(
Whoa, exciting stuff! Looking forward to that Arena update!
Whoa, exciting stuff! Looking forward to that Arena update!
The idea of merchandise is very exciting!!
The idea of merchandise is very exciting!!
hc7MLaK.png
A lot of people have asked whether this phrase might be clarified, and I too am having a great deal of confusion over what is being said:

"To enter, post a reply containing your entry in this thread. You may enter up to 1 time."

Does this mean that we can only choose one familiar out of the four, and paint a single copy of that familiar. Or does this mean that we can paint a copy of all 4 familiars and therefore have 4 different colored familiars in one entry post?

I personally think a limit of coloring only one familiar is a little discouraging, as it dramatically reduces anyone's chance of being picked. I hope that the rule, if the former definition is used, may be revised to help entrants out in this respect, even if it meant we would only get to color a total of 2 familars or make 2 colorings of the same familiar.

Please do clarify this and thank you for helping!

A lot of people have asked whether this phrase might be clarified, and I too am having a great deal of confusion over what is being said:

"To enter, post a reply containing your entry in this thread. You may enter up to 1 time."

Does this mean that we can only choose one familiar out of the four, and paint a single copy of that familiar. Or does this mean that we can paint a copy of all 4 familiars and therefore have 4 different colored familiars in one entry post?

I personally think a limit of coloring only one familiar is a little discouraging, as it dramatically reduces anyone's chance of being picked. I hope that the rule, if the former definition is used, may be revised to help entrants out in this respect, even if it meant we would only get to color a total of 2 familars or make 2 colorings of the same familiar.

Please do clarify this and thank you for helping!

YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36