Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 326 327
just going to be SUPER nitpicky for a bit

what's with the ultraram? the colors make it feel like a Mary Sue. also, the spectral duskflapper has that same blue hex pattern as on the chameleon seals, and on the oceansurf magus, personally to me it's gotten old already, and i never really liked it in the first place. the fiendcats, while they are cool, don't look like cats at all to me. the ophiotaruses seem way too bulky at the front to be able to pose like that, and how do they even move around?

okay i'll shut up now.

what's with the ultraram? the colors make it feel like a Mary Sue. also, the spectral duskflapper has that same blue hex pattern as on the chameleon seals, and on the oceansurf magus, personally to me it's gotten old already, and i never really liked it in the first place. the fiendcats, while they are cool, don't look like cats at all to me. the ophiotaruses seem way too bulky at the front to be able to pose like that, and how do they even move around?

okay i'll shut up now.
^ [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/731/143/3e3.jpg[/img]
^
3e3.jpg
@therealtwistar

My luck with familiars is usually good, I remember finding one of the new serthis enemies dropped for me in three minutes once I started grinding.
@therealtwistar

My luck with familiars is usually good, I remember finding one of the new serthis enemies dropped for me in three minutes once I started grinding.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
[quote name="Heidmaan" date=2017-02-07 21:14:00] I love the new avenue, but it's becoming really hard to have Eliminate come by, and the prices became absurd to the point it's impossible to buy it when you need it. we need Eliminate to become more often :111 or else we won't even get to see these wonderful critters [/quote] [color=#006ab8]Ugh, my sis and I were just talking about this. Something HAS to be done with Eliminate's abysmal drop rate, far too rare for the site's dependence on the coliseum. I know it's technically doable without it, but man, is is slow. I have two dragons that need it, but I'm not shelling out 300kt+ each. :/ In my whole time on the site, I've NEVER gotten one to drop from the coli...
Heidmaan wrote on 2017-02-07:
I love the new avenue, but it's becoming really hard to have Eliminate come by, and the prices became absurd to the point it's impossible to buy it when you need it. we need Eliminate to become more often :111 or else we won't even get to see these wonderful critters

Ugh, my sis and I were just talking about this. Something HAS to be done with Eliminate's abysmal drop rate, far too rare for the site's dependence on the coliseum. I know it's technically doable without it, but man, is is slow. I have two dragons that need it, but I'm not shelling out 300kt+ each. :/ In my whole time on the site, I've NEVER gotten one to drop from the coli...
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Sweet ! :0
Sweet ! :0
So I just got the Hydra and screeched like a little girl out of happiness.
You could say that I might like the venue.
So I just got the Hydra and screeched like a little girl out of happiness.
You could say that I might like the venue.
[quote name="Freezeshard" date=2017-02-07 22:04:23] just going to be SUPER nitpicky for a bit what's with the ultraram? the colors make it feel like a Mary Sue. also, the spectral duskflapper has that same blue hex pattern as on the chameleon seals, and on the oceansurf magus, personally to me it's gotten old already, and i never really liked it in the first place. the fiendcats, while they are cool, don't look like cats at all to me. the ophiotaruses seem way too bulky at the front to be able to pose like that, and how do they even move around? okay i'll shut up now. [/quote] I see you're using the word "Mary sue" but I don't think you know what it means + these are fantasy creatures, the Fiendcats look like felines to me, though not like domestic cats if that's where you're going And so what if a familiar shares a pattern with another? I don't see how it's boring as long as it looks good. And for the Ophiotaurses, again, they're fictional, though we can assume that they move around like almost any other animal aside from less legs and more slithering.
Freezeshard wrote on 2017-02-07:

okay i'll shut up now.

I see you're using the word "Mary sue" but I don't think you know what it means
+ these are fantasy creatures, the Fiendcats look like felines to me, though not like domestic cats if that's where you're going
And so what if a familiar shares a pattern with another? I don't see how it's boring as long as it looks good.
And for the Ophiotaurses, again, they're fictional, though we can assume that they move around like almost any other animal aside from less legs and more slithering.
sLAY ME
sLAY ME
Gotta have me that Hydra!!! ( QAQ )9
Gotta have me that Hydra!!! ( QAQ )9
hu72dVR.png
I LOVE THAT CAT FAMS <3
I LOVE THAT CAT FAMS <3
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 326 327