Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327
The Nightfall Imp slays my existence
The Nightfall Imp slays my existence
[quote name="therealtwistar" date=2017-02-07 16:45:48] I want to ask everyone how their finding the familiar drops in this new venue. Have you been having any luck in getting any of the familiars, a bit of luck or no luck at all? I myself have been farming in the new venue for the past few hours and not a single Familiar has popped up for me yet, if at all. That's even with Level 25 dragons too, but not a single familiar whatsoever, let alone any of the really good items. Not saying that the food ain't good (cause it's great) but it can get annoying when you're hoping to get some of the better stuff. The drop rate though for getting things that give you gold/treasure is also pretty low as well. Like totally 100% understand these things aren't suppose to be easy to get, it's just disappointing when you put a lot of time and effort into attempting to get these sorts of things and they don't happen. Even with the bosses, I've only fought them three times and that's saying something too as I've likely battled many of the other creatures plenty of times. But anyway, how is everyone else finding this venue? It's a lot of fun, but I hope my luck will get better soon. ^^ [/quote] @therealtwistar, I spent the day after this release grinding for familiars. At first it seemed they wouldn't drop for me, but by the end of the evening (I'd estimate about maybe 4 hours, maybe a bit less since I wasn't strictly grinding the entire time) I had all the familiars, or at least enough to trade for the ones I needed in Items for Sale. The only ones I didn't have by the end of the day, or into the next waiting on trades, were the two bosses. Still don't have them, but I'll probably give in and buy them if they drop low enough. I just don't have a ton of time to dedicate to the coli. As far as the venue itself, I absolutely love it! :) Hopefully your luck has gotten better and you've managed to get the familiars you wanted, too! :D
therealtwistar wrote on 2017-02-07:
I want to ask everyone how their finding the familiar drops in this new venue. Have you been having any luck in getting any of the familiars, a bit of luck or no luck at all?

I myself have been farming in the new venue for the past few hours and not a single Familiar has popped up for me yet, if at all. That's even with Level 25 dragons too, but not a single familiar whatsoever, let alone any of the really good items. Not saying that the food ain't good (cause it's great) but it can get annoying when you're hoping to get some of the better stuff. The drop rate though for getting things that give you gold/treasure is also pretty low as well. Like totally 100% understand these things aren't suppose to be easy to get, it's just disappointing when you put a lot of time and effort into attempting to get these sorts of things and they don't happen. Even with the bosses, I've only fought them three times and that's saying something too as I've likely battled many of the other creatures plenty of times.

But anyway, how is everyone else finding this venue?

It's a lot of fun, but I hope my luck will get better soon. ^^

@therealtwistar, I spent the day after this release grinding for familiars. At first it seemed they wouldn't drop for me, but by the end of the evening (I'd estimate about maybe 4 hours, maybe a bit less since I wasn't strictly grinding the entire time) I had all the familiars, or at least enough to trade for the ones I needed in Items for Sale. The only ones I didn't have by the end of the day, or into the next waiting on trades, were the two bosses. Still don't have them, but I'll probably give in and buy them if they drop low enough. I just don't have a ton of time to dedicate to the coli. As far as the venue itself, I absolutely love it! :) Hopefully your luck has gotten better and you've managed to get the familiars you wanted, too! :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
!oy
!oy
We need more dank familiars pls
We need more dank familiars pls
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
Love the new familiars! (Except the spiders...)
Love the new familiars! (Except the spiders...)
That's awesome
That's awesome
BraveDragon
[quote name="DragonTamer12" date=2017-02-08 20:07:36] [quote name="therealtwistar" date=2017-02-07 16:45:48] I want to ask everyone how their finding the familiar drops in this new venue. Have you been having any luck in getting any of the familiars, a bit of luck or no luck at all? I myself have been farming in the new venue for the past few hours and not a single Familiar has popped up for me yet, if at all. That's even with Level 25 dragons too, but not a single familiar whatsoever, let alone any of the really good items. Not saying that the food ain't good (cause it's great) but it can get annoying when you're hoping to get some of the better stuff. The drop rate though for getting things that give you gold/treasure is also pretty low as well. Like totally 100% understand these things aren't suppose to be easy to get, it's just disappointing when you put a lot of time and effort into attempting to get these sorts of things and they don't happen. Even with the bosses, I've only fought them three times and that's saying something too as I've likely battled many of the other creatures plenty of times. But anyway, how is everyone else finding this venue? It's a lot of fun, but I hope my luck will get better soon. ^^ [/quote] @therealtwistar, I spent the day after this release grinding for familiars. At first it seemed they wouldn't drop for me, but by the end of the evening (I'd estimate about maybe 4 hours, maybe a bit less since I wasn't strictly grinding the entire time) I had all the familiars, or at least enough to trade for the ones I needed in Items for Sale. The only ones I didn't have by the end of the day, or into the next waiting on trades, were the two bosses. Still don't have them, but I'll probably give in and buy them if they drop low enough. I just don't have a ton of time to dedicate to the coli. As far as the venue itself, I absolutely love it! :) Hopefully your luck has gotten better and you've managed to get the familiars you wanted, too! :D [/quote] @DragonTamer12 Haha nope I still haven't got much luck at all, not a single familiar yet has dropped for me from the Coli and I don't have enough gold/treasure to go and buy the ones that I want. The life of being poor and not having enough. XD But I'm glad to hear that you have managed to get the Familiars that you have wanted to get. And I agree, the amount the bosses are going for is ridiculous, just like a lot of other things here such as Eliminate.
DragonTamer12 wrote on 2017-02-08:
I want to ask everyone how their finding the familiar drops in this new venue. Have you been having any luck in getting any of the familiars, a bit of luck or no luck at all?

I myself have been farming in the new venue for the past few hours and not a single Familiar has popped up for me yet, if at all. That's even with Level 25 dragons too, but not a single familiar whatsoever, let alone any of the really good items. Not saying that the food ain't good (cause it's great) but it can get annoying when you're hoping to get some of the better stuff. The drop rate though for getting things that give you gold/treasure is also pretty low as well. Like totally 100% understand these things aren't suppose to be easy to get, it's just disappointing when you put a lot of time and effort into attempting to get these sorts of things and they don't happen. Even with the bosses, I've only fought them three times and that's saying something too as I've likely battled many of the other creatures plenty of times.

@therealtwistar, I spent the day after this release grinding for familiars. At first it seemed they wouldn't drop for me, but by the end of the evening (I'd estimate about maybe 4 hours, maybe a bit less since I wasn't strictly grinding the entire time) I had all the familiars, or at least enough to trade for the ones I needed in Items for Sale. The only ones I didn't have by the end of the day, or into the next waiting on trades, were the two bosses. Still don't have them, but I'll probably give in and buy them if they drop low enough. I just don't have a ton of time to dedicate to the coli. As far as the venue itself, I absolutely love it! :) Hopefully your luck has gotten better and you've managed to get the familiars you wanted, too! :D

@DragonTamer12

Haha nope I still haven't got much luck at all, not a single familiar yet has dropped for me from the Coli and I don't have enough gold/treasure to go and buy the ones that I want. The life of being poor and not having enough. XD

But I'm glad to hear that you have managed to get the Familiars that you have wanted to get. And I agree, the amount the bosses are going for is ridiculous, just like a lot of other things here such as Eliminate.
>vibrates excitedly
>vibrates excitedly
WFW13.gif Smtm2.gif cwCze.gif
don't let my dragons starve,
one click is all it takes
[quote name="therealtwistar" date=2017-02-09 13:54:22] [quote name="DragonTamer12" date=2017-02-08 20:07:36] [quote name="therealtwistar" date=2017-02-07 16:45:48] I want to ask everyone how their finding the familiar drops in this new venue. Have you been having any luck in getting any of the familiars, a bit of luck or no luck at all? I myself have been farming in the new venue for the past few hours and not a single Familiar has popped up for me yet, if at all. That's even with Level 25 dragons too, but not a single familiar whatsoever, let alone any of the really good items. Not saying that the food ain't good (cause it's great) but it can get annoying when you're hoping to get some of the better stuff. The drop rate though for getting things that give you gold/treasure is also pretty low as well. Like totally 100% understand these things aren't suppose to be easy to get, it's just disappointing when you put a lot of time and effort into attempting to get these sorts of things and they don't happen. Even with the bosses, I've only fought them three times and that's saying something too as I've likely battled many of the other creatures plenty of times. But anyway, how is everyone else finding this venue? It's a lot of fun, but I hope my luck will get better soon. ^^ [/quote] @therealtwistar, I spent the day after this release grinding for familiars. At first it seemed they wouldn't drop for me, but by the end of the evening (I'd estimate about maybe 4 hours, maybe a bit less since I wasn't strictly grinding the entire time) I had all the familiars, or at least enough to trade for the ones I needed in Items for Sale. The only ones I didn't have by the end of the day, or into the next waiting on trades, were the two bosses. Still don't have them, but I'll probably give in and buy them if they drop low enough. I just don't have a ton of time to dedicate to the coli. As far as the venue itself, I absolutely love it! :) Hopefully your luck has gotten better and you've managed to get the familiars you wanted, too! :D [/quote] @DragonTamer12 Haha nope I still haven't got much luck at all, not a single familiar yet has dropped for me from the Coli and I don't have enough gold/treasure to go and buy the ones that I want. The life of being poor and not having enough. XD But I'm glad to hear that you have managed to get the Familiars that you have wanted to get. And I agree, the amount the bosses are going for is ridiculous, just like a lot of other things here such as Eliminate. [/quote] @therealtwistar Aww, bummer! I'm sorry to hear that. ):
therealtwistar wrote on 2017-02-09:
DragonTamer12 wrote on 2017-02-08:

@DragonTamer12

Haha nope I still haven't got much luck at all, not a single familiar yet has dropped for me from the Coli and I don't have enough gold/treasure to go and buy the ones that I want. The life of being poor and not having enough. XD

But I'm glad to hear that you have managed to get the Familiars that you have wanted to get. And I agree, the amount the bosses are going for is ridiculous, just like a lot of other things here such as Eliminate.

@therealtwistar

Aww, bummer! I'm sorry to hear that. ):
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
[quote name="Shinysuicune" date=2017-02-07 08:41:58] Why are there so many comments GAHHH [/quote] @Shinysuicune The hype was real friend, the hype train came through this thread. It was a live update, everyone was so excited as the staff added items one by one, and familiars one by one, that our excitement caused the site to crash. I'm serious. It was crazy.
Shinysuicune wrote on 2017-02-07:
Why are there so many comments GAHHH

@Shinysuicune

The hype was real friend, the hype train came through this thread. It was a live update, everyone was so excited as the staff added items one by one, and familiars one by one, that our excitement caused the site to crash. I'm serious. It was crazy.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327