Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 326 327
Awesome new venue! I just got a firemane manticore out of it! The new familiars/enemies are all great, but I like the manticores a lot, so that's particularly nice, heh. (Especially considering I don't think I've ever gotten a familiar to drop from coli that I don't already have...)
Awesome new venue! I just got a firemane manticore out of it! The new familiars/enemies are all great, but I like the manticores a lot, so that's particularly nice, heh. (Especially considering I don't think I've ever gotten a familiar to drop from coli that I don't already have...)
@Azophel

What's the second lightning one? I was under the assumption there was only 1 (Golem Workshop)

And boy, a Plague venue is certainly overdue based on your list. Frankly, I think they should've had Harpy's Roost as a Plague venue, with all its scattered bone decorations, but *shrugs* They probably have something else in mind and I'm cool with that
@Azophel

What's the second lightning one? I was under the assumption there was only 1 (Golem Workshop)

And boy, a Plague venue is certainly overdue based on your list. Frankly, I think they should've had Harpy's Roost as a Plague venue, with all its scattered bone decorations, but *shrugs* They probably have something else in mind and I'm cool with that
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Azophel We're going by the types of enemies you'd find in the venue, not so much the physical location of it. Waterway has a majority of Water enemies, as do Kelp Beds and Redrock Cove.
@Azophel We're going by the types of enemies you'd find in the venue, not so much the physical location of it. Waterway has a majority of Water enemies, as do Kelp Beds and Redrock Cove.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
i LOVE this venue you guys............i already have a hydra and i managed to get a bunch of other familiars too so far...i'm really in love
i LOVE this venue you guys............i already have a hydra and i managed to get a bunch of other familiars too so far...i'm really in love
JooSuWk.png
So THAT'S why I couldn't connect to coli earlier!

Good job with this update, it's super amazing :D
So THAT'S why I couldn't connect to coli earlier!

Good job with this update, it's super amazing :D
DVcXRyP.png
SHOUTS

THESE ALL LOOK AMAZING
SHOUTS

THESE ALL LOOK AMAZING
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen
Peaceful - Resourceful - Stalwart

Mochi or Momo she/her, FR+3
@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!
Current total: 736

Up to date as of 18/02/2024
@PKRS - Fair enough. I was going on general aesthetic. =P

@Tangle - Harpy's Roost is on the border of the Ashfall Waste and the Shifting Expanse, so I'd always classified that as a Lightning venue.

I also just realized I'd forgotten about the Sandswept Delta. Hmm....

~ Azophel
@PKRS - Fair enough. I was going on general aesthetic. =P

@Tangle - Harpy's Roost is on the border of the Ashfall Waste and the Shifting Expanse, so I'd always classified that as a Lightning venue.

I also just realized I'd forgotten about the Sandswept Delta. Hmm....

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@PKRS Oh my gosh that's right! THE MIRE is Plague! So what we need is lower level Plague, Lightning, Arcane (Crystal Pools is 21), and Shadow (Ghostlight Ruins is 23) venues.

@Azophel The placement in the world doesn't matter, it's about the elemental balance. All venues are balanced to have a certain elemental alignment (so more familiars will have a certain element than others). This way, during certain fests, you have a certain venue or two that you can grind in for the highest odds of currency and chests.

Volcanic Vents and Scorched Forest are Fire
Sandswept Delta and Arena are Light
Bamboo Falls and Harpy's Roost are Wind
Forgotten Cave is Earth
Redrock Cove, Waterway, and Kelp Beds are all Water
Rainsong Jungle (and possibly Woodland Path) are Nature
Boreal Wood is Ice
Crystal Pools is Arcane
Ghostlight Ruins is Shadow
Mire is Plague
And the Golem Workshop is Lightning

The Training Fields are neutral
@PKRS Oh my gosh that's right! THE MIRE is Plague! So what we need is lower level Plague, Lightning, Arcane (Crystal Pools is 21), and Shadow (Ghostlight Ruins is 23) venues.

@Azophel The placement in the world doesn't matter, it's about the elemental balance. All venues are balanced to have a certain elemental alignment (so more familiars will have a certain element than others). This way, during certain fests, you have a certain venue or two that you can grind in for the highest odds of currency and chests.

Volcanic Vents and Scorched Forest are Fire
Sandswept Delta and Arena are Light
Bamboo Falls and Harpy's Roost are Wind
Forgotten Cave is Earth
Redrock Cove, Waterway, and Kelp Beds are all Water
Rainsong Jungle (and possibly Woodland Path) are Nature
Boreal Wood is Ice
Crystal Pools is Arcane
Ghostlight Ruins is Shadow
Mire is Plague
And the Golem Workshop is Lightning

The Training Fields are neutral
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA
tumblr_n0t9nrrLuP1szl458o1_400.gif
The first time I go up against those harpies, the FIRST time and I got a [item=Chillwind Harpy] AHH! (also I read Armored Duskflapper right but then I keep misreading Spectral Duskflopper)
The first time I go up against those harpies, the FIRST time
and I got a Chillwind Harpy AHH!
(also I read Armored Duskflapper right but then I keep misreading Spectral Duskflopper)
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 326 327