Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Metallic: A new primary gene
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77
at first I thought it looked too similar to Iri

and then I played around with other colors and said
"nope. This is robot gene. now we got our robot gene."
at first I thought it looked too similar to Iri

and then I played around with other colors and said
"nope. This is robot gene. now we got our robot gene."
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Y'all are awesome!! Thank you so much!
Y'all are awesome!! Thank you so much!
Awesome! Love the new genes!
Awesome! Love the new genes!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
It shows wings... but no secondary? I want a secondary to match!!!!!
It shows wings... but no secondary? I want a secondary to match!!!!!
v2.png
Yay!!!
Yay!!!
2jctt91.jpg
@Songjay All gem genes have been released like this - the primary first, and then a few months or so later the second one is released too. I believe they had good reasoning for this, but I've forgotten!
@Songjay All gem genes have been released like this - the primary first, and then a few months or so later the second one is released too. I believe they had good reasoning for this, but I've forgotten!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
hOLY
hOLY
I'm not sure how to feel... on one hand, this gene (and the secondary) are perfect for my Golem dragons.

On the other... it would be far too expensive to regene all of my Golem dragons, and it will be a LONG time before I could buy replacements...
I'm not sure how to feel... on one hand, this gene (and the secondary) are perfect for my Golem dragons.

On the other... it would be far too expensive to regene all of my Golem dragons, and it will be a LONG time before I could buy replacements...
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="CobraKing" date=2016-11-12 18:14:33] @ Songjay All gem genes have been released like this - the primary first, and then a few months or so later the second one is released too. I believe they had good reasoning for this, but I've forgotten! [/quote] What? I've only known them to be released in pairs or as a single gene without a promise/preview of a match?
CobraKing wrote on 2016-11-12:
@ Songjay All gem genes have been released like this - the primary first, and then a few months or so later the second one is released too. I believe they had good reasoning for this, but I've forgotten!
What? I've only known them to be released in pairs or as a single gene without a promise/preview of a match?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@cobraking really? I know some of them has come out like this, but all? Didn't poison toxin come out at the same time? And skink spinner?
@cobraking really? I know some of them has come out like this, but all? Didn't poison toxin come out at the same time? And skink spinner?
v2.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77