Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Metallic: A new primary gene
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77
@Songjay No, I mean the GEM GENES always come in two parts. Most treasure/brew genes are all at once though, like you said.
@Songjay No, I mean the GEM GENES always come in two parts. Most treasure/brew genes are all at once though, like you said.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
That bow vista is perfect.
That bow vista is perfect.
AmrWmHB.gif
Beautiful, I look forward to adding this gene to my dragons.
Beautiful, I look forward to adding this gene to my dragons.
v886aA7.png
Omg!! Love these new genes so much!!
Omg!! Love these new genes so much!!
yooooo dude this new gene is best! That feel when you gotta change up some fan derg plans tho.
yooooo dude this new gene is best! That feel when you gotta change up some fan derg plans tho.
hANn2C0.gif
OH MY
OH MY
I really like the new gene but I kind of wish it wasn't a gem gene. The Baldwin vista is nice but I'm not up to that level yet. Same for the familiars. And same for the bow vista because I don't have any discarded ribbons...
I really like the new gene but I kind of wish it wasn't a gem gene. The Baldwin vista is nice but I'm not up to that level yet. Same for the familiars. And same for the bow vista because I don't have any discarded ribbons...
xpF3T3u.png
omg
omg
@Aquazap222 hi there . I can brew one for u if u have the materials and things. How many discarded ribbons do u need ?
Let me know if u want a list of the ingredients
@Aquazap222 hi there . I can brew one for u if u have the materials and things. How many discarded ribbons do u need ?
Let me know if u want a list of the ingredients
BRO, SIGN ME THE EEEEEEEEEFFFFFF UP MAN!
BRO, SIGN ME THE EEEEEEEEEFFFFFF UP MAN!
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra