Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2016
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Is anyone else having trouble getting the sprockets? I gathered yesterday and didn't get any in any of my goes. Tried today and I got some but they seem to be harder to come by this festival. Just me?
Is anyone else having trouble getting the sprockets? I gathered yesterday and didn't get any in any of my goes. Tried today and I got some but they seem to be harder to come by this festival. Just me?
Dang i really gotta collect all the elemental vistas!!
Dang i really gotta collect all the elemental vistas!!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
I love the jacket we need a plasma blaster now. :)
I love the jacket we need a plasma blaster now. :)
Z3Lt3uB.png
YAY :D
YAY :D
eGiN2Xv.png
Whoop!
Whoop!
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
I really like skins on this carnivale!
They looks amazing!
I really like skins on this carnivale!
They looks amazing!
@ScrewballBRaine
I didn't get too many yesterday-- but I did get a few. Today i've gotten 30 or so, so in general i'm getting a decent amount (granted, I do have the bonus). I'd say it's a bit of chance?

To be quite honest if you wanted an informative good answer for: if it's just you or if that is the situation we would need to have the input of multiple people and average it out. (Maybe there's a spreadsheet already for this-- maybe there could be one created in the future...)
@ScrewballBRaine
I didn't get too many yesterday-- but I did get a few. Today i've gotten 30 or so, so in general i'm getting a decent amount (granted, I do have the bonus). I'd say it's a bit of chance?

To be quite honest if you wanted an informative good answer for: if it's just you or if that is the situation we would need to have the input of multiple people and average it out. (Maybe there's a spreadsheet already for this-- maybe there could be one created in the future...)
No thoughts. Head empty.

Please ping me to get my attention.
@ScrewballBRaine

I am. It's driving me crazy. I had more luck earlier in the week it seems, but yesterday I farmed for literally 4 hours and found 5 sprockets. This morning I only got 7 while gathering. It's kind of ridiculous.
@ScrewballBRaine

I am. It's driving me crazy. I had more luck earlier in the week it seems, but yesterday I farmed for literally 4 hours and found 5 sprockets. This morning I only got 7 while gathering. It's kind of ridiculous.
78MhYKy.pngXQEdrJE.pngIy4owiD.gif tX7E8e6.pngbadge3_by_beefystew-dag5np0.png
@GravitySun Thanks. I got some today, about twenty, which was nice but it's a bit "too little too late" to get everything they've got going :( It took me four days to get enough for the familiar and I had to buy them to have enough for the jacket thing. I'm out of gold though so can't do that any more. I'm kinda glad it isn't just me, but also it sucks so I'm sorry :/
@GravitySun Thanks. I got some today, about twenty, which was nice but it's a bit "too little too late" to get everything they've got going :( It took me four days to get enough for the familiar and I had to buy them to have enough for the jacket thing. I'm out of gold though so can't do that any more. I'm kinda glad it isn't just me, but also it sucks so I'm sorry :/
@ScrewballBRaine

No, I was posting about it on Tumblr earlier in the week. Seems like everybody is struggle bus-ing it this festival. Last festival was much easier. I was able to grind for a few hours and have enough to buy everything. Now I'm grinding for days and getting no where. It's sucks.
@ScrewballBRaine

No, I was posting about it on Tumblr earlier in the week. Seems like everybody is struggle bus-ing it this festival. Last festival was much easier. I was able to grind for a few hours and have enough to buy everything. Now I'm grinding for days and getting no where. It's sucks.
78MhYKy.pngXQEdrJE.pngIy4owiD.gif tX7E8e6.pngbadge3_by_beefystew-dag5np0.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48