Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2016
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Plenty good on Sprockets. Thanks Stormcatcher. Enjoyed this season and the carnival,Monsoon in Arizona!
Plenty good on Sprockets. Thanks Stormcatcher. Enjoyed this season and the carnival,Monsoon in Arizona!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Hey, i had just got the stuff to make the baldwin skins with 5 min to go and it's gone already! what's going on guys?
Hey, i had just got the stuff to make the baldwin skins with 5 min to go and it's gone already! what's going on guys?
I had the same problem. By 11:53 the Thundercrack recipes were gone. I had a brew finish up at 11:52 and I was trying to squeak a last one in, but no go. They were gone. :(
I had the same problem. By 11:53 the Thundercrack recipes were gone. I had a brew finish up at 11:52 and I was trying to squeak a last one in, but no go. They were gone. :(
Hope everyone had a good one, There was even a thunder & Lightning storm to go with it over here in Hawaii :T
Hope everyone had a good one, There was even a thunder & Lightning storm to go with it over here in Hawaii :T
Water_zps66eccff1.jpg
Does Stormcatcher love me? The other day he gave me an egg that I hatched and I still have 50 sprockets that are in my vault now for safe keeping XD
Does Stormcatcher love me? The other day he gave me an egg that I hatched and I still have 50 sprockets that are in my vault now for safe keeping XD
OjYCOIV.png
I missed the entire event because I was at band camp nuuuuu!!!! :(
I missed the entire event because I was at band camp nuuuuu!!!! :(
wasfun! :D
wasfun! :D
CQHfGMh.png
So sad it's over... ;_;
So sad it's over... ;_;
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
This was a great festival! @Stormcatcher I hope this can make up for the disappointment regarding the opening window.
This was a great festival! @Stormcatcher I hope this can make up for the disappointment regarding the opening window.
This is Great!
This is Great!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48