Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2016
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
@Alphaeon yes that one. Dam he is not available now, he is really nice looking :) HAve to go and look Auction house (thou I think he might be too pricy for newbie like me)
@Alphaeon yes that one. Dam he is not available now, he is really nice looking :) HAve to go and look Auction house (thou I think he might be too pricy for newbie like me)
B43QG5A.png
Might not be able to grind much this festival due to going on holiday, but I really love the apparel and familiar this time round.

<3
Might not be able to grind much this festival due to going on holiday, but I really love the apparel and familiar this time round.

<3
LKzi7uW.png
I love love love this coat ???
I love love love this coat ???
I'm just sitting here appreciating the fact that Bossman is wearing the Thundercrack vista
I'm just sitting here appreciating the fact that Bossman is wearing the Thundercrack vista
Aw man. No way am i getting all the skins : (
Aw man. No way am i getting all the skins : (
fBZO2yk.png
Nice stuff
Nice stuff
Aah Thundercrack!
The goblins are really looking like their gonna be my fave set of familiars ever. The lightning goblin is beautiful! And the COAT. Congrats on changing it up a little, I was totally calling another vague looking machine limb. The coat is perfect and wonderful!

And congrats to all the skin and accent winners! A good job as always C:
Aah Thundercrack!
The goblins are really looking like their gonna be my fave set of familiars ever. The lightning goblin is beautiful! And the COAT. Congrats on changing it up a little, I was totally calling another vague looking machine limb. The coat is perfect and wonderful!

And congrats to all the skin and accent winners! A good job as always C:
Calathea-elderflower.png
yes! love the apparel items
yes! love the apparel items
Jp7QW8F.png
LOVE THE COAT
LOVE THE COAT
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
circe • she/her • +9 FRT
WOW
WOW
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]