Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window July 18-22
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
Oh dear, you got the sparks mad.

*Hides behind Pop-sicle and watches the fireworks*
Oh dear, you got the sparks mad.

*Hides behind Pop-sicle and watches the fireworks*
doFoi94.png
I hate to see the thunderstorms that'll arise now that the staff has angered the Bossman....
I hate to see the thunderstorms that'll arise now that the staff has angered the Bossman....
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Stormcatcher" date=2016-07-10 14:17:41] [quote name="DarkPotato" date=2016-07-10 14:14:12] why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month [/quote] THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY. [/quote] JUST
Stormcatcher wrote on 2016-07-10:
DarkPotato wrote on 2016-07-10:
why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month

THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY.

JUST

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
oooh exciting!
oooh exciting!
Yay! c:
Yay! c:
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Flamemum taking the spotlight!
Flamemum taking the spotlight!
[quote name="Stormcatcher" date=2016-07-10 14:17:41] [quote name="DarkPotato" date=2016-07-10 14:14:12] why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month [/quote] THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY. [/quote] SORRY SIR
Stormcatcher wrote on 2016-07-10:
DarkPotato wrote on 2016-07-10:
why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month

THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY.
SORRY SIR
xU6Kkao.png
Wow boss man spoke
Wow boss man spoke
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
yay more newbies :D
yay more newbies :D
xulc4O8.png
Yay, newbies! Time to breed my dragons again and-

WAIT BOSSDAD I'M SORRY FOR MOVING TO WATER I PROMISE I STILL LOVE YOU
Yay, newbies! Time to breed my dragons again and-

WAIT BOSSDAD I'M SORRY FOR MOVING TO WATER I PROMISE I STILL LOVE YOU
4Dclvwp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32