Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window July 18-22
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
Cool
Cool
I lick things to claim them as my own..
that was fast. Also thats a really nice coatl
that was fast. Also thats a really nice coatl
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
ooooh my god
ooooh my god
Woa
Woa
17539_s.gif
[quote name="Stormcatcher" date=2016-07-10 14:17:41] [quote name="DarkPotato" date=2016-07-10 14:14:12] why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month [/quote] THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY. [/quote] Yes sir, right away sir! We loyal workers shall make up for the offence that has been committed! Your monument shall be seven hundred feet high with flames- I mean, uh, lightning coming out of its eyes! This influx of newbies shall help build it!
Stormcatcher wrote on 2016-07-10:
DarkPotato wrote on 2016-07-10:
why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month

THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY.

Yes sir, right away sir! We loyal workers shall make up for the offence that has been committed!

Your monument shall be seven hundred feet high with flames- I mean, uh, lightning coming out of its eyes! This influx of newbies shall help build it!
Ow, that's awesome!
As a new player from last registration window I am excited for the infusion of a new group of newbies :3 so I don't feel like the freshest grasshopper in the field anymore
Ow, that's awesome!
As a new player from last registration window I am excited for the infusion of a new group of newbies :3 so I don't feel like the freshest grasshopper in the field anymore
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Yay!
Yay!
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="CelestialTien" date=2016-07-10 14:32:41] [quote name="Stormcatcher" date=2016-07-10 14:17:41] [quote name="DarkPotato" date=2016-07-10 14:14:12] why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month [/quote] THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY. [/quote] Yes sir, right away sir! We loyal workers shall make up for the offence that has been committed! Your monument shall be seven hundred feet high with flames- I mean, uh, lightning coming out of its eyes! This influx of newbies shall help build it! [/quote] Wait are we doing a full body monument or a bust?
CelestialTien wrote on 2016-07-10:
Stormcatcher wrote on 2016-07-10:
DarkPotato wrote on 2016-07-10:
why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month

THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY.

Yes sir, right away sir! We loyal workers shall make up for the offence that has been committed!

Your monument shall be seven hundred feet high with flames- I mean, uh, lightning coming out of its eyes! This influx of newbies shall help build it!

Wait are we doing a full body monument or a bust?
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Ooo! More newbies! I can't wait :D
Ooo! More newbies! I can't wait :D
Xt3QMmA.png

KYE + HE/HIM + MALE
+3 FR / FLORIDA
Well, I fell asleep and woke up to this. Time to tell everyone I know!
Well, I fell asleep and woke up to this. Time to tell everyone I know!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32