Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 177 178
niiiice :D
niiiice :D
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
Such an awesome idea with Joxar's Inventory!
I'm still worrying how will I get the elemental sprites though XD
Such an awesome idea with Joxar's Inventory!
I'm still worrying how will I get the elemental sprites though XD
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
Awesome!!!
Awesome!!!
GujRVNB.gif
Love the update! *brews new familiars* My preciousssss...

Though the idea of adding new stuff (recolors) to these chests doesn't sit well with me, it'll encourage everyone to buy the chests then and will cause an overflood of old items, just like with bears - yes, there will be fewer chests, but everyone will still be able to buy 12 each year, which is quite a lot, and most people would not be needing the retired items yet and would try to sell them, crashing the market. Please consider that.

A chest with retired stuff should contain only retired stuff imo :3
Love the update! *brews new familiars* My preciousssss...

Though the idea of adding new stuff (recolors) to these chests doesn't sit well with me, it'll encourage everyone to buy the chests then and will cause an overflood of old items, just like with bears - yes, there will be fewer chests, but everyone will still be able to buy 12 each year, which is quite a lot, and most people would not be needing the retired items yet and would try to sell them, crashing the market. Please consider that.

A chest with retired stuff should contain only retired stuff imo :3
To people saying it's not fair to re-release the old festival items + sprites because it's "not fair to the people who had a difficult quest to get them". It's also not fair to not give new people even the hint of a chance to those items because the pool will sooner or later just be completely dried out.
If I had had the chance to buy a sprite of my choosing or one of the apparel pieces I don't yet own for millions of treasure a while ago and FR announced there would have aminimal chance to aquire one of them once in a month or so 1-2 years after I bought the thing... I'd be happy. More for me. More for others.

Also yay~ More Vistas I need to get my hands on xD
To people saying it's not fair to re-release the old festival items + sprites because it's "not fair to the people who had a difficult quest to get them". It's also not fair to not give new people even the hint of a chance to those items because the pool will sooner or later just be completely dried out.
If I had had the chance to buy a sprite of my choosing or one of the apparel pieces I don't yet own for millions of treasure a while ago and FR announced there would have aminimal chance to aquire one of them once in a month or so 1-2 years after I bought the thing... I'd be happy. More for me. More for others.

Also yay~ More Vistas I need to get my hands on xD
To everyone losing their minds about sprites being released in the chest next year:
Reread what is being said. Only items from this year's run June 2016 - May 2017 will be in the chest. The other option are the crowns.

So not old stuff like the sprites.

Calm down people it's okay! <3 you haven't spent all that treasure/gems on them for nothing and that extra sprite will not lose its value.
To everyone losing their minds about sprites being released in the chest next year:
Reread what is being said. Only items from this year's run June 2016 - May 2017 will be in the chest. The other option are the crowns.

So not old stuff like the sprites.

Calm down people it's okay! <3 you haven't spent all that treasure/gems on them for nothing and that extra sprite will not lose its value.
QdaBiJf.png
Please no more recoloured festival familiars D: There are already so many and at this rate we'll be drowning in them in 5 years time.
Please no more recoloured festival familiars D: There are already so many and at this rate we'll be drowning in them in 5 years time.
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
Such an exciting update. So many new things to collect I don't know where to start!
Such an exciting update. So many new things to collect I don't know where to start!
April showers bring forth May flowers
That is so strange to see people complaining about "how bad it would be to bring back sprites! I suffered to get them, so everyone who wants them should suffer, too!"
I honestly don't think this Joxar's chest is a good idea, since in 2016-2017 here are much more players who will sell their aditional items. More people means lower prices for 2016-2017 event items, and things that are REALLY hard to get, will remain locked or sold for awkwardly high (especially for newbies) prices...
Well, all I can do is wish good luck to future new players. They will need it.
That is so strange to see people complaining about "how bad it would be to bring back sprites! I suffered to get them, so everyone who wants them should suffer, too!"
I honestly don't think this Joxar's chest is a good idea, since in 2016-2017 here are much more players who will sell their aditional items. More people means lower prices for 2016-2017 event items, and things that are REALLY hard to get, will remain locked or sold for awkwardly high (especially for newbies) prices...
Well, all I can do is wish good luck to future new players. They will need it.
Still no 2013-2014 re-releases? Come on....Either you retire it all or you bring it all back, I'm getting fed up with this whole thing of "oh yes we'll be re-releasing festival stuff but nothing from 2013-2014 :D" stop playing favourites with the older users

Those ARE the items people most want, and keep asking for in threads, I'm 100% sure you guys can make it possible to keep these items super rare and valueble but still obtaineble.
Still no 2013-2014 re-releases? Come on....Either you retire it all or you bring it all back, I'm getting fed up with this whole thing of "oh yes we'll be re-releasing festival stuff but nothing from 2013-2014 :D" stop playing favourites with the older users

Those ARE the items people most want, and keep asking for in threads, I'm 100% sure you guys can make it possible to keep these items super rare and valueble but still obtaineble.
DVcXRyP.png
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 177 178