Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Magical New Garb!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
@rooty
Aiming for much the same with my own Vivi fan dragon, maybe I'll eventually get to own them!
@rooty
Aiming for much the same with my own Vivi fan dragon, maybe I'll eventually get to own them!
Yt4sddf.png
The Mage apparel is so good <3!!!
The Mage apparel is so good <3!!!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
yay :)
yay :)
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
SO BYOOTIFUL!
SO BYOOTIFUL!
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
ysy XD

ysy XD

Love it! Some really royal feeling stuff, especially the red, white and midnight ones. The leather set is wonderfully useful both together and in parts, and the pink set is absolutely heartbreakingly adorable and I don't even LIKE pink! But I just love it.

As for what it does and does not include - if every set had the same pieces people would complain about that too. I'm so over people complaining,about 90% of the time it's JUST OPINIONS on stuff but they act like it's absolute fact and the site staff are terrible for not conforming to exactly what THEY want. Heads up guys, you're not the only people here!
Love it! Some really royal feeling stuff, especially the red, white and midnight ones. The leather set is wonderfully useful both together and in parts, and the pink set is absolutely heartbreakingly adorable and I don't even LIKE pink! But I just love it.

As for what it does and does not include - if every set had the same pieces people would complain about that too. I'm so over people complaining,about 90% of the time it's JUST OPINIONS on stuff but they act like it's absolute fact and the site staff are terrible for not conforming to exactly what THEY want. Heads up guys, you're not the only people here!
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
WOOHOO
WOOHOO
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.
That's too bad, loved those skins/accents.
Hype about the new mage apparel tho!
That's too bad, loved those skins/accents.
Hype about the new mage apparel tho!
*headbed* I just saw the cranberry gloves in the Marketplace... by the time I figured out they were cheaper there they were all gone, dangit!
*headbed* I just saw the cranberry gloves in the Marketplace... by the time I figured out they were cheaper there they were all gone, dangit!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17885.png[/img] I just got this from a rusted treasure chest that came from one of my familiars, I'm kinda surprised...
17885.png

I just got this from a rusted treasure chest that came from one of my familiars, I'm kinda surprised...
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83