Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Magical New Garb!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83
OH MAN I GUESS MY DRAGONS ARE GETTING NEW COSTUMES
OH MAN I GUESS MY DRAGONS ARE GETTING NEW COSTUMES
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
love it
love it
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Yesss - never enough mage apparel :3c
Yesss - never enough mage apparel :3c
@Xhaztol Hi, awesome update, the new apparel is great. One question, the retired accents/skins, I wanted to see which ones they were( as they can still be obtained in the AH if someone has one they want to sell) but I cannot pull up the image when I click on them. They are not named so how are we to know which ones you retired? As I am always looking for skins/accents it would be nice to know which ones you retired so if I have been saving for a specific one I can look for it in the AH before the price skyrockets.
Thank you.
@Xhaztol Hi, awesome update, the new apparel is great. One question, the retired accents/skins, I wanted to see which ones they were( as they can still be obtained in the AH if someone has one they want to sell) but I cannot pull up the image when I click on them. They are not named so how are we to know which ones you retired? As I am always looking for skins/accents it would be nice to know which ones you retired so if I have been saving for a specific one I can look for it in the AH before the price skyrockets.
Thank you.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
im in love <3
im in love <3
Ohhhhh pretty! Can't wait for a mage dragon to join my lair :)
Ohhhhh pretty! Can't wait for a mage dragon to join my lair :)
9tyWjaH.png
Good morning @Dandydots! Have you tried clearing your cache or trying another browser? When I hover my cursor over the icons I get the information tool-tip and clicking brings up the skin/accent menu to try that item on my dragons. :)
Good morning @Dandydots! Have you tried clearing your cache or trying another browser? When I hover my cursor over the icons I get the information tool-tip and clicking brings up the skin/accent menu to try that item on my dragons. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Holly molly! And now, when Greenskeeper Gathering with its marvelous skins is knocking on door, I need to think about mage dragon in my lair. It seems I have to work twice this hard on getting treasure...

But seriously guys, thanks for an awesome apparel. There is never enough of magical sets.
Holly molly! And now, when Greenskeeper Gathering with its marvelous skins is knocking on door, I need to think about mage dragon in my lair. It seems I have to work twice this hard on getting treasure...

But seriously guys, thanks for an awesome apparel. There is never enough of magical sets.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
YAYO BOI
YAYO BOI
These are stunning! The midnight color set is a beauty, hope I can manage to snag these from the shop!
These are stunning! The midnight color set is a beauty, hope I can manage to snag these from the shop!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83