Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crossroads: Revamped!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I love the new CR and don't find it confusing at all.

I ran into a small odd behavior. If both parties put treasure in the trade, then the trade won't work. No error, just won't work. While it's true that both sides putting treasure doesn't make sense, it should have an error telling you why.
I love the new CR and don't find it confusing at all.

I ran into a small odd behavior. If both parties put treasure in the trade, then the trade won't work. No error, just won't work. While it's true that both sides putting treasure doesn't make sense, it should have an error telling you why.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@Xhaztol

Can we add a choice to pick dragons by their ID?
@Xhaztol

Can we add a choice to pick dragons by their ID?
OcyPyoj.png
Hey everyone - I'm seeing a lot of bug reports in the announcement thread. While they're appreciated, this is the wrong place for them!

Please add your bug reports to our official bug report tracking thread.

Thank you!
Hey everyone - I'm seeing a lot of bug reports in the announcement thread. While they're appreciated, this is the wrong place for them!

Please add your bug reports to our official bug report tracking thread.

Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Finally!
:)
Finally!
:)
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
I really appreciate this update. Secure item/dragon trading is a great feature.

The only thing I'd like to see is that dragons/items already in a Crossroads trade are greyed out or don't show up. This includes dragons/items you've already added to the current trade. I keep winding up clicking the same dragon twice and having to cancel the entire trade. Seems like this is a common issue. :p
I really appreciate this update. Secure item/dragon trading is a great feature.

The only thing I'd like to see is that dragons/items already in a Crossroads trade are greyed out or don't show up. This includes dragons/items you've already added to the current trade. I keep winding up clicking the same dragon twice and having to cancel the entire trade. Seems like this is a common issue. :p
LklXAGK.png
AYYYE IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!
AYYYE IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!
I'll finish re-coding this one day
[quote name="Axiluvia" date=2016-03-21 15:37:55] 1) Let us have a dropdown of friends list for trading. I trade stuff to my husband around twice a week, and it's kind of annoying for us to have to type in the others name every time. This is kind of nitpicky, but still. Or the last person traded with, in case you're sending like 200 dragons to the same person. Or even better, both. [/quote] I totally agree with this! :D Otherwise, I love the new CR!
Axiluvia wrote on 2016-03-21:

1) Let us have a dropdown of friends list for trading. I trade stuff to my husband around twice a week, and it's kind of annoying for us to have to type in the others name every time. This is kind of nitpicky, but still. Or the last person traded with, in case you're sending like 200 dragons to the same person. Or even better, both.

I totally agree with this! :D

Otherwise, I love the new CR!
LOOVE the new trade system!
LOOVE the new trade system!
HKrGNct.png
It finally feels safe to do currency conversion now. :)
It finally feels safe to do currency conversion now. :)
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
I love this new trade update!!
I love this new trade update!!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45