Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crossroads: Revamped!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
this is Utter garbage
I can't tell you how much I hate this

I've had to redo a trade 6 times now
worst update
this is Utter garbage

worst update
[quote name="DarksoulDragon" date=2016-03-21 05:17:32]I've had to redo a trade 6 times now [/quote] This is pretty much all you needed to say. ;)
DarksoulDragon wrote on 2016-03-21:
This is pretty much all you needed to say. ;)
SItm10d.pngTCb4ArN.png
Some of this feedback so far is not constructive, what will that help?
(Rhetorical.)

I'm enjoying the update so far! It not perfect, but you warned us that it would not be, so I am cool. It's still much improved over the older system! There is one major thing that I've noticed:

In my barrage of gifts on my friends, there were a few times that I'd have to cancel the entire trade and redo it because I'd sent a food item to two of them. And it also allows me to set up multiple CRs for the same dragon, which can get very confusing during a dom push.

I think it'd be a lot easier to put the items in some sort of limbo when you trade, not send them to the other person, but remove them from the hoard. Or, have a little message that pops up and says "This item is currently part of a trade," and won't let you interact with the item until the trade is cancelled. As for dragons, only allowing them to be apart of one CR at a time could fix it (grayed out when you go to set up the next CR or something).

I do also miss the function of say, CRing a dragon for 7kt, and then going straight to bed and letting the other person accept at their leisure. But I don't really have a possible solution for that one.

Other than that it has been great! Thanks for the hard work, and for being receptive to feedback. c:
Some of this feedback so far is not constructive, what will that help?
(Rhetorical.)

I'm enjoying the update so far! It not perfect, but you warned us that it would not be, so I am cool. It's still much improved over the older system! There is one major thing that I've noticed:

In my barrage of gifts on my friends, there were a few times that I'd have to cancel the entire trade and redo it because I'd sent a food item to two of them. And it also allows me to set up multiple CRs for the same dragon, which can get very confusing during a dom push.

I think it'd be a lot easier to put the items in some sort of limbo when you trade, not send them to the other person, but remove them from the hoard. Or, have a little message that pops up and says "This item is currently part of a trade," and won't let you interact with the item until the trade is cancelled. As for dragons, only allowing them to be apart of one CR at a time could fix it (grayed out when you go to set up the next CR or something).

I do also miss the function of say, CRing a dragon for 7kt, and then going straight to bed and letting the other person accept at their leisure. But I don't really have a possible solution for that one.

Other than that it has been great! Thanks for the hard work, and for being receptive to feedback. c:
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
Like many others, I wish this system catered a bit more to Dominance related activities, but pages of comments have already been written about that. so I'll refrain.
Some first thoughts:

+ I love being able to trade items (+currency/dragons) securely.
+ Having chat messages integrated in the trade is awesome! Apparently there's a limit of 10, though? Though could be a little higher, in my opinion.
+ It's nice that you can sort your crossroads. I haven't found a use for it yet, but it's nice to have the option.
+ The Pending Trades screen gives a good overview.

- Selecting items from the hoard is still a pain. Finding the right piece of food or material in that sea of icons is awful! A search function or sorting by category would help.
- Still can't select someone from your friend list to trade with. That would be a welcome addition.
- Would be nice if trade receipts also had the icons indicating what was traded ( dragons, items and/or currency). That way I could easily find my accent trades between the flood of dominance-related crossroads, for instance.
Like many others, I wish this system catered a bit more to Dominance related activities, but pages of comments have already been written about that. so I'll refrain.
Some first thoughts:

+ I love being able to trade items (+currency/dragons) securely.
+ Having chat messages integrated in the trade is awesome! Apparently there's a limit of 10, though? Though could be a little higher, in my opinion.
+ It's nice that you can sort your crossroads. I haven't found a use for it yet, but it's nice to have the option.
+ The Pending Trades screen gives a good overview.

- Selecting items from the hoard is still a pain. Finding the right piece of food or material in that sea of icons is awful! A search function or sorting by category would help.
- Still can't select someone from your friend list to trade with. That would be a welcome addition.
- Would be nice if trade receipts also had the icons indicating what was traded ( dragons, items and/or currency). That way I could easily find my accent trades between the flood of dominance-related crossroads, for instance.
Mz9FfKs.png
I absolutely LOVE the new trading system! It has made things much easier! :D
I absolutely LOVE the new trading system! It has made things much easier! :D
4fr206l.png
Man, I wish this were a thing when I was doing all my KS item buying. Would have made things a lot less stressful for both sides. ;)

Great work, dev team! I absolutely love the new Crossroads. There's going to be a bit of an adjustment period for those who are more Dom-oriented, but I think it's worth it to have a 100% secure trading system.
Man, I wish this were a thing when I was doing all my KS item buying. Would have made things a lot less stressful for both sides. ;)

Great work, dev team! I absolutely love the new Crossroads. There's going to be a bit of an adjustment period for those who are more Dom-oriented, but I think it's worth it to have a 100% secure trading system.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Very nice update!
Very nice update!
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Oh my goodness, I totally forgot about this! I was sooo confused when I went to accept a trade from a hatchery XD
Oh my goodness, I totally forgot about this! I was sooo confused when I went to accept a trade from a hatchery XD
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
[quote name="DarksoulDragon" date=2016-03-21 05:17:32] this is Utter garbage I can't tell you how much I hate this I've had to redo a trade 6 times now worst update [/quote] @DarksoulDragon I'm very sorry to hear you're upset. Is there any more information you can give me to understand why? If there is a bug we can look into, I would very much appreciate having your experience written down in our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug]bug report thread[/url] so that we can begin investigating. Or, if you need to vent about a specific grievance or frustration with the new system, please feel free to send me a PM.
DarksoulDragon wrote on 2016-03-21:
this is Utter garbage

worst update

@DarksoulDragon

I'm very sorry to hear you're upset. Is there any more information you can give me to understand why? If there is a bug we can look into, I would very much appreciate having your experience written down in our bug report thread so that we can begin investigating.

Or, if you need to vent about a specific grievance or frustration with the new system, please feel free to send me a PM.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol

sorry for being rude before I am part of a Nest Rental group,

and to have to put a trade up and only be able to ask the person if my price is "ok" then have them send me a trade with the price Then we can make the trade is just too much.

too me there is an Extra step added that dose not need to be there.
I had to do the trade 6 time each for 2 people getting their dragons back. because I did it wrong

I DO like that we can send up to 3 dragons at a time and coin/gems and stuff

but thank you for getting back to me,
got to say I did not think anyone would

@Xhaztol

sorry for being rude before I am part of a Nest Rental group,

and to have to put a trade up and only be able to ask the person if my price is "ok" then have them send me a trade with the price Then we can make the trade is just too much.

too me there is an Extra step added that dose not need to be there.
I had to do the trade 6 time each for 2 people getting their dragons back. because I did it wrong

I DO like that we can send up to 3 dragons at a time and coin/gems and stuff

but thank you for getting back to me,
got to say I did not think anyone would

1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45