Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2016
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
This may have been asked, but is it better to buy all four festival items or are some a better value to have than others? Thanks and gl on drops.
This may have been asked, but is it better to buy all four festival items or are some a better value to have than others? Thanks and gl on drops.
Is the Icewraith skin in the marketplace?? I've never seen it
Is the Icewraith skin in the marketplace?? I've never seen it
Hey baby, did you dodge Eliminate? Because you just took my breath away.
@kitsunechaos at first I was grinding in Boreal, Arena and Crystal Pools, as these were supposed to have the best chances because of their ratio of ice/neutral enemies. While my friend did well in these, especially the Arena, I did terribly, so I've been trying every venue. The one chest I did manage to get came from the Woodland Path. I haven't even gathered a chest, which is strange. Ah well, maybe Trickmurk will treat me better since my bday is that week lol
@kitsunechaos at first I was grinding in Boreal, Arena and Crystal Pools, as these were supposed to have the best chances because of their ratio of ice/neutral enemies. While my friend did well in these, especially the Arena, I did terribly, so I've been trying every venue. The one chest I did manage to get came from the Woodland Path. I haven't even gathered a chest, which is strange. Ah well, maybe Trickmurk will treat me better since my bday is that week lol
@yuubey Icewraith and Warden's Coat are Baldwin brew exclusive. You only need 5 green goo, 4 green sludge and 10 smooth pebbles, plus $7500, for Icewraith
@yuubey Icewraith and Warden's Coat are Baldwin brew exclusive. You only need 5 green goo, 4 green sludge and 10 smooth pebbles, plus $7500, for Icewraith
Anybody else having trouble with previewing the skins/accents onthe main page?
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
[quote name="DracoSicarius" date=2016-01-30 10:21:23] Anybody else having trouble with previewing the skins/accents onthe main page? [/quote] Yep.
DracoSicarius wrote on 2016-01-30:
Yep.
ccDyspX.png
[quote name="Nineteen" date=2016-01-30 10:22:09] [quote name="DracoSicarius" date=2016-01-30 10:21:23] Anybody else having trouble with previewing the skins/accents onthe main page? [/quote] Yep. [/quote] It's annoying cus I can't figure out which skins I'll want and need to be on the lookout for
Nineteen wrote on 2016-01-30:
DracoSicarius wrote on 2016-01-30:
Yep.

It's annoying cus I can't figure out which skins I'll want and need to be on the lookout for
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@DracoSicarius Yes. I was making a list to see what I was missing. Unable to view on main page.

I'm trying to do the same thing. Anyone have a list?

If there are 14 I believe these are the names:

Gentle Giant
Snowflake
Freezer
Warden's Coat*
Dark Ice
Winter Camouflage
Below Zero
Frozen Flight
Frosted
Icewraith*
Crystal Rainbow
Hibernal Wanderer
Freezing Breath
Glacial Warden

This link to a Guide Thread has all the info. Sorry if this is wrong place to post this.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
@DracoSicarius Yes. I was making a list to see what I was missing. Unable to view on main page.

I'm trying to do the same thing. Anyone have a list?

If there are 14 I believe these are the names:

Gentle Giant
Snowflake
Freezer
Warden's Coat*
Dark Ice
Winter Camouflage
Below Zero
Frozen Flight
Frosted
Icewraith*
Crystal Rainbow
Hibernal Wanderer
Freezing Breath
Glacial Warden

This link to a Guide Thread has all the info. Sorry if this is wrong place to post this.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
@3fiddy thanks!
@3fiddy thanks!
Hey baby, did you dodge Eliminate? Because you just took my breath away.
Ah, this event has been very great so far, thanks to the FR staff for all they do for us!
Ah, this event has been very great so far, thanks to the FR staff for all they do for us!
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57