Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2016
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
[quote name="SempiternalSky" date=2016-01-24 00:30:12] It looks amazing! Have a nice gala! [/quote] [i]Icy[/i] what you did there.
SempiternalSky wrote on 2016-01-24:
It looks amazing!

Have a nice gala!

Icy what you did there.
Blue themed skins for my blue themed dragons awesome xD!

But nice nice!
Blue themed skins for my blue themed dragons awesome xD!

But nice nice!
Anyone else having really low drop rates for snow this year?
It's just disappointing luck is all, it's not worth 5-7 hours of coli grinding for 1 extra Chillspike Crown so I'll just buy some.

On the positive side though I really love Frozen Flight, Winter Camouflage, and Glacial Warden! I was hoping they would win so I'm happy about that ^^
Anyone else having really low drop rates for snow this year?
It's just disappointing luck is all, it's not worth 5-7 hours of coli grinding for 1 extra Chillspike Crown so I'll just buy some.

On the positive side though I really love Frozen Flight, Winter Camouflage, and Glacial Warden! I was hoping they would win so I'm happy about that ^^
lighttop.png
@xarazura nope, I don't think you're the only one D: normally after 2 days of 7-hour grinding each I'd get at least a few chests, I just found my first one after 14 hours TT_TT
@xarazura nope, I don't think you're the only one D: normally after 2 days of 7-hour grinding each I'd get at least a few chests, I just found my first one after 14 hours TT_TT
D7wuvpn.png
amazing! :0
amazing! :0
ZNhRsiG.png
I love how this year's chillspike crown goes so well with last year's chillspike collar. They even have the same name. ;)
I love how this year's chillspike crown goes so well with last year's chillspike collar. They even have the same name. ;)
Lichtdrache.gif
@xarazura same here, 5 days of grinding, got only 2 chests and some snow, but not that much Q.Q
@xarazura same here, 5 days of grinding, got only 2 chests and some snow, but not that much Q.Q
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
5 days of grinding, one chest, rather less currency than usual. Did this get adjusted?
5 days of grinding, one chest, rather less currency than usual. Did this get adjusted?
Haven't bothered going to coli this year. Thank you so much for making snow craftable! I never would have been able to get 20 snow in 3 hours in the coli. I could just hug Baldwin. :D
Haven't bothered going to coli this year. Thank you so much for making snow craftable! I never would have been able to get 20 snow in 3 hours in the coli. I could just hug Baldwin. :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
I've got not even a single chest until now <_< Drop rate is pretty bad this time. And I was so happy because Ice is my favorite element.
Most of the Eternal Snow are from Gathering Items, the skins are from friends wo doesn't need them <_< but still...
I've got not even a single chest until now <_< Drop rate is pretty bad this time. And I was so happy because Ice is my favorite element.
Most of the Eternal Snow are from Gathering Items, the skins are from friends wo doesn't need them <_< but still...
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57