Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2016
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
@3fiddy Do you know if we have to be a certain level to get the skins? :0
@3fiddy Do you know if we have to be a certain level to get the skins? :0
Hey baby, did you dodge Eliminate? Because you just took my breath away.
@yuubey you have to be level 3 to brew the skins. If you aren't level 3, I can brew it for you if you send me the ingredients and treasure, I don't mind :3
@yuubey you have to be level 3 to brew the skins. If you aren't level 3, I can brew it for you if you send me the ingredients and treasure, I don't mind :3
I realize this is last-minute stuff but, anyone with the Bubbling Brew open at Level 3 that could make me a Accent: Warden's Coat? I have the mats but my brew is doing the other skin so I won't have enough time to make the accent too! Ping me please! I can mail the mats to you!

@3fiddy
Can you do the coat by any chance?
I realize this is last-minute stuff but, anyone with the Bubbling Brew open at Level 3 that could make me a Accent: Warden's Coat? I have the mats but my brew is doing the other skin so I won't have enough time to make the accent too! Ping me please! I can mail the mats to you!

@3fiddy
Can you do the coat by any chance?
@knightshadow sure, send the ingredients my way, my cauldron will be free in 25 minutes. still 6 hours left to brew :)
@knightshadow sure, send the ingredients my way, my cauldron will be free in 25 minutes. still 6 hours left to brew :)
@3fiddy omg!! tysm ;v; I might need some time to get the rest of the ingredients, but I'll send what I have so far
@3fiddy omg!! tysm ;v; I might need some time to get the rest of the ingredients, but I'll send what I have so far
Hey baby, did you dodge Eliminate? Because you just took my breath away.
@yuubey no problem!
@yuubey no problem!
Beautiful items this time around, and a few really exceptional skins too. Nice event!

I wish the drop rate for chests was a bit higher. It seems to have decreased with every festival, and this time neither I, my sister, or my partner got a single chest from either gathering or the coliseum. I like collecting chests for giveaways throughout the year, but this time I didn't find a single one, and considering the two other people I asked didn't either, the drop rate must be incredibly low!
Beautiful items this time around, and a few really exceptional skins too. Nice event!

I wish the drop rate for chests was a bit higher. It seems to have decreased with every festival, and this time neither I, my sister, or my partner got a single chest from either gathering or the coliseum. I like collecting chests for giveaways throughout the year, but this time I didn't find a single one, and considering the two other people I asked didn't either, the drop rate must be incredibly low!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@Whyspyr ~ Thank you! :)
@Whyspyr ~ Thank you! :)
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
If there's going to be brew exclusive skins you need to list which ones and what level you need to be. Those of us not at the level needed cannot see the recipes for them.

I didn't know the skin I wanted was a brew only one because I can't see the recipes for them because I'm not at the level needed.
If there's going to be brew exclusive skins you need to list which ones and what level you need to be. Those of us not at the level needed cannot see the recipes for them.

I didn't know the skin I wanted was a brew only one because I can't see the recipes for them because I'm not at the level needed.
frsig_zpse71968c2.png
Art Shop/Tumblr/Website/Deviantart
@epsereth I suggest for the next event take your dragons to a level that's low for them and that level still give you droppings and grind through the there I only got 2 chest by that
@epsereth I suggest for the next event take your dragons to a level that's low for them and that level still give you droppings and grind through the there I only got 2 chest by that
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57