Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2016
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57
@Metallicflight That's because the skin has Lightning eyes when it's not placed on a dragon.
@Metallicflight That's because the skin has Lightning eyes when it's not placed on a dragon.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="Metallicflight" date=2016-01-26 13:33:43] Am I the only one who noticed the Tundra on the front has Lightning eyes? [/quote] @Metallicflight He's doing his best
Metallicflight wrote on 2016-01-26:
Am I the only one who noticed the Tundra on the front has Lightning eyes?

@Metallicflight

He's doing his best
@Calhaora
you cant ever view the familiar by clicking on it. It will /always/ show the apparel cause you arent supposed to preview it.
@Calhaora
you cant ever view the familiar by clicking on it. It will /always/ show the apparel cause you arent supposed to preview it.
jfLmvwf.jpg
[quote name="Smoothy" date=2016-01-26 17:20:02] @Calhaora you cant ever view the familiar by clicking on it. It will /always/ show the apparel cause you arent supposed to preview it. [/quote] Thats....weird to be honest :/
Smoothy wrote on 2016-01-26:
@Calhaora

Thats....weird to be honest :/
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
The accents and apparel are quite lovely.
The accents and apparel are quite lovely.
when does the gala end?
when does the gala end?
All the skins/accents look very beautiful and suitable for the Ice flight. This festival has been pretty fun thus far. Great work Flight Rising team, thank you!
All the skins/accents look very beautiful and suitable for the Ice flight. This festival has been pretty fun thus far. Great work Flight Rising team, thank you!
I love these crowns so much!
I love these crowns so much!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
Beautiful artwork everyone!
Beautiful artwork everyone!
DksOqac.png
@randis8, the announcement posts will always state when a festival is going to come to a close: [quote]The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in [b]Eternal Snow[/b] for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on [b]Saturday, January 30th at 23:59 server time[/b].[/quote] From the first post. :D
@randis8, the announcement posts will always state when a festival is going to come to a close:
Quote:
The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Eternal Snow for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Saturday, January 30th at 23:59 server time.

From the first post. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57