Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 189 190
Doing very well this event, got a lot of stuff and earned a lot of coins allowing me to expand my lair. ^^

Anyone wanna swap their Witch's Hat for mine Sorcerer's (your green for my blue)? Send me a message if you do. I hope it's okay to ask here. :)
Doing very well this event, got a lot of stuff and earned a lot of coins allowing me to expand my lair. ^^

Anyone wanna swap their Witch's Hat for mine Sorcerer's (your green for my blue)? Send me a message if you do. I hope it's okay to ask here. :)
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
This years NotN is so much better than last years, imo.

Out of over 5000 chests last year, I didn't get a scroll and I only got a few eggs. This year, I've got 13 (!!) eggs and a scroll and we're only a few days into the event- thank you rng!

I've hatched 4 of those eggs, I sold one hatchling, I'm auctioning another but I got two other possible keepers! A midnight/obsidian/denim and a storm/coal/storm boy.
This years NotN is so much better than last years, imo.

Out of over 5000 chests last year, I didn't get a scroll and I only got a few eggs. This year, I've got 13 (!!) eggs and a scroll and we're only a few days into the event- thank you rng!

I've hatched 4 of those eggs, I sold one hatchling, I'm auctioning another but I got two other possible keepers! A midnight/obsidian/denim and a storm/coal/storm boy.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
I haven't gotten much of anything. Like last year, I got no eggs, and so far I only got one chect that had a familiar in it.

Yet it appears everyone else is being overly lucky. :/
I haven't gotten much of anything. Like last year, I got no eggs, and so far I only got one chect that had a familiar in it.

Yet it appears everyone else is being overly lucky. :/
SO this year I'm just like gathering please gimme some chests. I get a chest, a light egg and two Nocturne eggs in one day. Madness!
SO this year I'm just like gathering please gimme some chests. I get a chest, a light egg and two Nocturne eggs in one day. Madness!
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
@JennaQuinn @Akantia

I have been spending hours a day searching even for a mimic monster and when I do, I don't even get mimic powder. And no matter how much I gather, I can't find any eggs! I was really excited for this event since I heard a lot of people got eggs but when I did what they did, I didn't get anything..
@JennaQuinn @Akantia

I have been spending hours a day searching even for a mimic monster and when I do, I don't even get mimic powder. And no matter how much I gather, I can't find any eggs! I was really excited for this event since I heard a lot of people got eggs but when I did what they did, I didn't get anything..
vDURGqg.gif
I wonder if half the website is on a list to receive more than others. None of this feels like even, fair game. I've only gotten about 5 or 6 chests with the familiars...only after hours of grinding the coli
I wonder if half the website is on a list to receive more than others. None of this feels like even, fair game. I've only gotten about 5 or 6 chests with the familiars...only after hours of grinding the coli
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
Will the agols return every year, or are they for this year only?
Will the agols return every year, or are they for this year only?
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
Still not a thing from gatherng
Still not a thing from gatherng
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Haha nothing from gathering or coli for the past two days, hopefully I'll be able to craft one ;-;

It seems like one half of the site is being showered with luck while the other half is desperately clawing for a chest or two.

I think I've commented more on this forum than every other I should probably leave.
Haha nothing from gathering or coli for the past two days, hopefully I'll be able to craft one ;-;

It seems like one half of the site is being showered with luck while the other half is desperately clawing for a chest or two.

I think I've commented more on this forum than every other I should probably leave.
3 hours ahead of FR time
OK, no idea if admins are reading this thread any more, but I keep thinking about this and I wanted to mention it in the hopes it might be useful...

Not having the mimic enemies drop familiar versions of themselves is a really strange move. I have been thinking about it a lot and haven't been able to come up with a good reason for it (not to say there isn't one, just that I don't understand it--would love to hear the rationale behind it).

This entire event puts players almost totally at the mercy of the random number generator, which is a bad thing: it gives players no sense of choice or control and means that ultimately some players will have great luck and others will have terrible luck. Having the mimic enemies drop familiar versions of themselves would be a significant step towards giving players some modicum of choice: if they've received familiars x, y, and z from chests, but not familiars a, b, or c, being able to go to the specific Coliseum levels where familiars a, b, and c show up would really help. Chests are rare and not easy to get, even through Swipp/Baldwin (both of which ultimately require items from the Coliseum), so allowing players to have a method of attaining specific items seems like a boon, and a step towards alleviating some of the stress that many players have been expressing.
OK, no idea if admins are reading this thread any more, but I keep thinking about this and I wanted to mention it in the hopes it might be useful...

Not having the mimic enemies drop familiar versions of themselves is a really strange move. I have been thinking about it a lot and haven't been able to come up with a good reason for it (not to say there isn't one, just that I don't understand it--would love to hear the rationale behind it).

This entire event puts players almost totally at the mercy of the random number generator, which is a bad thing: it gives players no sense of choice or control and means that ultimately some players will have great luck and others will have terrible luck. Having the mimic enemies drop familiar versions of themselves would be a significant step towards giving players some modicum of choice: if they've received familiars x, y, and z from chests, but not familiars a, b, or c, being able to go to the specific Coliseum levels where familiars a, b, and c show up would really help. Chests are rare and not easy to get, even through Swipp/Baldwin (both of which ultimately require items from the Coliseum), so allowing players to have a method of attaining specific items seems like a boon, and a step towards alleviating some of the stress that many players have been expressing.
BGVAqlH.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 189 190