Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 189 190
Well got a fairly amount of chests this whole event and got lots of doubles. But thank goodness that there's a NotN Swap center to swap out those doubles!

I must admit I was a bit frustrated too at first by not getting any chests but yeah just kept thinking that grinding in some venues in the coli will get me some more items for swipp. (like the items for the tulip flowerfall, the wolf capes etc..)

Also I think it helps if you join the Notn Challenge where you keep grinding in a venue until you get a chest. Helps me keep track and it's worth it if you get things other than the chest: new familiars,battle items and if you're lucky an egg!
Well got a fairly amount of chests this whole event and got lots of doubles. But thank goodness that there's a NotN Swap center to swap out those doubles!

I must admit I was a bit frustrated too at first by not getting any chests but yeah just kept thinking that grinding in some venues in the coli will get me some more items for swipp. (like the items for the tulip flowerfall, the wolf capes etc..)

Also I think it helps if you join the Notn Challenge where you keep grinding in a venue until you get a chest. Helps me keep track and it's worth it if you get things other than the chest: new familiars,battle items and if you're lucky an egg!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Wow I got three chests, first time since the event that I've had multiple (in a day). I only had two prior to this. (from gathering) Now that is what I'm talking about..
Wow I got three chests, first time since the event that I've had multiple (in a day). I only had two prior to this. (from gathering) Now that is what I'm talking about..
[quote name="ElveraBasilisk" date=2015-12-24 07:19:06] I wonder if half the website is on a list to receive more than others. None of this feels like even, fair game. I've only gotten about 5 or 6 chests with the familiars...only after hours of grinding the coli [/quote] Its totally true, I've been kinda updating everyday in here. My roommate who's fairly new to FR has had immense luck, and I know some other newer players who's also had the same luck. Last year was about the same, though I had a bit more luck myself. I had invited two new people to play FR and it wasn't long after that - that they had this event going. They had such amazing luck first time around as far as gathering goes, I was shocked.
ElveraBasilisk wrote on 2015-12-24:
I wonder if half the website is on a list to receive more than others. None of this feels like even, fair game. I've only gotten about 5 or 6 chests with the familiars...only after hours of grinding the coli

Its totally true, I've been kinda updating everyday in here. My roommate who's fairly new to FR has had immense luck, and I know some other newer players who's also had the same luck. Last year was about the same, though I had a bit more luck myself. I had invited two new people to play FR and it wasn't long after that - that they had this event going. They had such amazing luck first time around as far as gathering goes, I was shocked.
I haven't even gotten a single chest or extra gatheing tries at the start of NoTN ;-;
I haven't even gotten a single chest or extra gatheing tries at the start of NoTN ;-;
*screeches*
Gotten exactly zero chests from gathering, so I've been reduced to just buying chests from the AH. >_>
Gotten exactly zero chests from gathering, so I've been reduced to just buying chests from the AH. >_>
I opened over a 100 chests this festival and 0 scrolls. :(
I opened over a 100 chests this festival and 0 scrolls. :(
IM SO HAPPY FOR THIS I KEEP GRINDING AND EVERY TIME I GATHER I GET A SRANGE CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SO HAPPY FOR THIS I KEEP GRINDING AND EVERY TIME I GATHER I GET A SRANGE CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ew9u8Xp.png
Last year the chests were common and the drops were too rare. This year the chests are way too rare and the drops are fine.

Can't wait for the devs to address the notn complaints AFTER it, just like last year!
Last year the chests were common and the drops were too rare. This year the chests are way too rare and the drops are fine.

Can't wait for the devs to address the notn complaints AFTER it, just like last year!
I think the most frustrating thing is the immense luck some people have whilst others have little to no luck at all

I keep grinding in the same places a friend of mine does and while she gets anywhere from 5-10 chests I get none. I'm 99% convinced that there's some sort of favor-system out there.

This also goes to saying that this event is probably not enjoyable at all for newbies who don't have a coli team. I know last year I got my only chests from gathering, as I didn't have a coli team at the time. This makes it incredibly difficult and unfair for those newbies who don't have a coli team.

: / I'm finding this event a little difficult to enjoy
I've resorted to making the chests in baldwin's. And I might just give up and buy the rest of the stuff I want from the AH
I think the most frustrating thing is the immense luck some people have whilst others have little to no luck at all

I keep grinding in the same places a friend of mine does and while she gets anywhere from 5-10 chests I get none. I'm 99% convinced that there's some sort of favor-system out there.

This also goes to saying that this event is probably not enjoyable at all for newbies who don't have a coli team. I know last year I got my only chests from gathering, as I didn't have a coli team at the time. This makes it incredibly difficult and unfair for those newbies who don't have a coli team.

: / I'm finding this event a little difficult to enjoy
I've resorted to making the chests in baldwin's. And I might just give up and buy the rest of the stuff I want from the AH
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
how do i get strange chests from the coliseum b/c the chests i'm given are like 1-3 from gathering turns :[
how do i get strange chests from the coliseum b/c the chests i'm given are like 1-3 from gathering turns :[
Vj0BLbc.png
hi! i'm linnykitty! have a lovely day!! ♥
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 189 190