Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cherub: A New Primary!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
YAS!
YAS!
[quote name="Rosetta777" date=2015-10-07 12:59:10] I finally got cherub, after 2 days of checking the MP every 5 minutes and giving up I just went to check for another gene and it was there... I bought that baby so fast. Got ungeneing scrolls and put it on my favorite bb. Im so happy omg the new gene is so hellaaaaaaa. [/quote] @Rosetta777 Ungeneing scrolls? Are you buying remove gene scrolls in order to give a dragon a new gene? You don't have to do that. You can put a new gene on a dragon even if that area isn't basic :)
Rosetta777 wrote on 2015-10-07:
I finally got cherub, after 2 days of checking the MP every 5 minutes and giving up I just went to check for another gene and it was there... I bought that baby so fast. Got ungeneing scrolls and put it on my favorite bb. Im so happy omg the new gene is so hellaaaaaaa.

@Rosetta777 Ungeneing scrolls? Are you buying remove gene scrolls in order to give a dragon a new gene? You don't have to do that. You can put a new gene on a dragon even if that area isn't basic :)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Meh[img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx4/ashpikastar4477/suicune.png[/img] Too much money. "[i]But that's none of my business[/i]"
Mehsuicune.png Too much money. "But that's none of my business"
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
How often is Cherub on the Marketplace? I never see it on there...
How often is Cherub on the Marketplace? I never see it on there...
zdkBiZa.png
I need Calliope and Caliborn twins immediately
I need Calliope and Caliborn twins immediately
tumblr_inline_np75qz81EP1rr2bxk_500.gif
Never seen Cherub. I need to know how much it is!
Never seen Cherub. I need to know how much it is!
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
@StStrawburry Add a zero to the sell value; works with every marketplace item. 185.000T.
@StStrawburry Add a zero to the sell value; works with every marketplace item. 185.000T.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Oh man, I'm in love with cherub! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I finally got around to getting it and it looks AMAZING on one of my 5 digits, he's so handsome I could cry :'D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/912/91122_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks for the new gene!!
Oh man, I'm in love with cherub! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I finally got around to getting it and it looks AMAZING on one of my 5 digits, he's so handsome I could cry :'D

91122_350.png

Thanks for the new gene!!
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
cherub is so beautiful! i cant wait to get my hands on a dragon with it!!
cherub is so beautiful! i cant wait to get my hands on a dragon with it!!
@LunaNightSky the marketplace has a chance to restock every 5 minutes (at xx.00, xx.05, xx.10, xx.15 etc.) However, with the novelty and hype, it is sold out within seconds. You can either purchase it from the Auction House for a slight mark-up, or wait a bit until the hype has died down and it is more easily available :)
@LunaNightSky the marketplace has a chance to restock every 5 minutes (at xx.00, xx.05, xx.10, xx.15 etc.) However, with the novelty and hype, it is sold out within seconds. You can either purchase it from the Auction House for a slight mark-up, or wait a bit until the hype has died down and it is more easily available :)
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68