Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cherub: A New Primary!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
[quote name="Xarina" date=2015-10-04 22:44:35] but I'm so happy there are more spider items. AND THEYRE MODELED AFTER LITTLE CUTIEPIE JUMPING SPIDERS TOO![/quote] I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED JUMPING SPIDERS!
Xarina wrote on 2015-10-04:
but I'm so happy there are more spider items. AND THEYRE MODELED AFTER LITTLE CUTIEPIE JUMPING SPIDERS TOO!

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED JUMPING SPIDERS!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
awsome!
awsome!
Yeah. So no one is going to point out that they're nerfing one of the most essential spots for farming seafood that has the shrimp with 5 food points and replacing them with 3 point items? They've done this numerous times and I am NOT okay with it. They should be helping us, not taking away such valuable items. Like, couldn't the shrimps have been a rarer drop or something? I don't understand the need to get rid of them...
Yeah. So no one is going to point out that they're nerfing one of the most essential spots for farming seafood that has the shrimp with 5 food points and replacing them with 3 point items? They've done this numerous times and I am NOT okay with it. They should be helping us, not taking away such valuable items. Like, couldn't the shrimps have been a rarer drop or something? I don't understand the need to get rid of them...
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Chreub looks amazing on all breeds and genders?? I love it??? I am happy, Seraph is one of my favourite secondary and now I can effectively match it ovo Also tHE SPOOKY POTENTIAL OF THIS GENE !! AHHHH [item=Grey River Jumper] ^ same
Chreub looks amazing on all breeds and genders?? I love it???
I am happy, Seraph is one of my favourite secondary and now I can effectively match it ovo

Also tHE SPOOKY POTENTIAL OF THIS GENE !! AHHHH

Grey River Jumper
^ same
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Meep this world, I want this Grey River Jumper speeder. I shall have a collection of them. I just love it cuz of the description that says, "Nope."
Meep this world, I want this Grey River Jumper speeder. I shall have a collection of them. I just love it cuz of the description that says, "Nope."
omg so pretty O:
omg so pretty O:
I needz dis. @w@
I needz dis. @w@
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
I was so close to 1000 gems (I'm saving up for iridescent)...
but I needed the familiars so bye gems :')
I was so close to 1000 gems (I'm saving up for iridescent)...
but I needed the familiars so bye gems :')
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
..................so I just had a thought. We have this color wheel expansion thingy coming up, and it includes some beautifully contrasty color schemes. And then we get a gene with stripes and feathers!

Grapefruit Cherub.
Metals Cherub.
Tarnish Cherub.

I will be needing these!
..................so I just had a thought. We have this color wheel expansion thingy coming up, and it includes some beautifully contrasty color schemes. And then we get a gene with stripes and feathers!

Grapefruit Cherub.
Metals Cherub.
Tarnish Cherub.

I will be needing these!
Screw the spiders, I want a lair full of NOGGLETS.
Screw the spiders, I want a lair full of NOGGLETS.
tumblr_ndzarciqjc1si697do1_500_by_zalcoti-d9lh63v.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68