Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2015
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
I had bad luck getting chests in the Coli this last festival. The one time I got one it was at about 2:30AM Server Time and I had been grinding for 6 hours straight not counting the scheduled down time at 12:00AM Server Time which happens every night for up to 30 minutes. Looking at the drop ratio in the guide I found it appears to be a random very rare drop in the Coli. After the luck I had during Thundercrack Festival I changed my strategy to saving up my treasure and gems for the skins and chests I wanted then buying the ones I didn't get from the auction house.

I don't know if anyone is going to do this but I suspect someone will eventually put the skins that are exclusive to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew up for sale in the auction house. I've found it just takes time and patience.

Another way to get these items is to trade with someone who has one they don't want. I'm not sure about this but I think there is a place on here where one can post a kindof "Wish List" of items, dragons, etc. they want to either buy or trade for.

Hope this helps. :)

On the festivities topic I absolutely love these festivals and think the art contests are awesome! Flameforgers and Thundercrack Festival's are both fun and super great. Flameforgers Festival simply put is hot hot HOOOT, and I found Thundercrack to be electrifying!
I had bad luck getting chests in the Coli this last festival. The one time I got one it was at about 2:30AM Server Time and I had been grinding for 6 hours straight not counting the scheduled down time at 12:00AM Server Time which happens every night for up to 30 minutes. Looking at the drop ratio in the guide I found it appears to be a random very rare drop in the Coli. After the luck I had during Thundercrack Festival I changed my strategy to saving up my treasure and gems for the skins and chests I wanted then buying the ones I didn't get from the auction house.

I don't know if anyone is going to do this but I suspect someone will eventually put the skins that are exclusive to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew up for sale in the auction house. I've found it just takes time and patience.

Another way to get these items is to trade with someone who has one they don't want. I'm not sure about this but I think there is a place on here where one can post a kindof "Wish List" of items, dragons, etc. they want to either buy or trade for.

Hope this helps. :)

On the festivities topic I absolutely love these festivals and think the art contests are awesome! Flameforgers and Thundercrack Festival's are both fun and super great. Flameforgers Festival simply put is hot hot HOOOT, and I found Thundercrack to be electrifying!
nktMt8r.png
THESE ARE AMAZING I MUST COLLECT THEM ALL!! >:U

Kindling King is gorgeous
THESE ARE AMAZING I MUST COLLECT THEM ALL!! >:U

Kindling King is gorgeous
CQHfGMh.png
all the skins and accents are so amazing, I'm going to try to get them all :o

also could someone explain to me how the skins work? I've always been under the impression that some are exclusive to coli/gathering but it looks like between baldwin and market they're all available that way? am i wrong?
all the skins and accents are so amazing, I'm going to try to get them all :o

also could someone explain to me how the skins work? I've always been under the impression that some are exclusive to coli/gathering but it looks like between baldwin and market they're all available that way? am i wrong?
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
Is Kindling King not being stocked in the marketplace?? or is it just selling out in like, under 30 seconds? xD
Is Kindling King not being stocked in the marketplace?? or is it just selling out in like, under 30 seconds? xD
rapidashunova_by_jayissoda-dceryky.gif
[quote name="JensenAckles" date=2015-08-25 11:13:47] Is Kindling King not being stocked in the marketplace?? or is it just selling out in like, under 30 seconds? xD [/quote]You have to make it at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, same with the Volcanic Queen skin.
JensenAckles wrote on 2015-08-25:
You have to make it at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, same with the Volcanic Queen skin.
-3 FR / -10 GMT
I really hope that the whole "skins being made at Baldwin's" will become a thing. Less of my precious treasure being spent on skins!
I really hope that the whole "skins being made at Baldwin's" will become a thing. Less of my precious treasure being spent on skins!
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
@JensenAckles Kindling King is one of the Baldwin exclusive skins! :) They're available at lv2 and require 3 orange goo and 3 yellow goo, plus 10 gravel and 7500 treasure. It will take 3 hours to brew :) (Don't worry, if you start the brew before the holiday ends, it will finish just fine, even if it finishes after the holiday has ended)
@JensenAckles Kindling King is one of the Baldwin exclusive skins! :) They're available at lv2 and require 3 orange goo and 3 yellow goo, plus 10 gravel and 7500 treasure. It will take 3 hours to brew :) (Don't worry, if you start the brew before the holiday ends, it will finish just fine, even if it finishes after the holiday has ended)
*flops in late*

I see I've missed stuff! I really like that apparel and all the skins.
*flops in late*

I see I've missed stuff! I really like that apparel and all the skins.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
All but two are available in the market, but they can also be found in either coli or digging. So 6 of the 12 marketplace skins/accents can be found when digging, and the other 6 can be found in the coli. Hope I helped :)
All but two are available in the market, but they can also be found in either coli or digging. So 6 of the 12 marketplace skins/accents can be found when digging, and the other 6 can be found in the coli. Hope I helped :)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Aw yiss, little late but oh yeah, FIYAH!
Aw yiss, little late but oh yeah, FIYAH!

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48