Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2015
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@CobraKing; That's not totally true; there's 14 skins/accents in total, 12 of which are stocking in the marketplace, 6 of which are found in the coliseum/digging, and 2 of which exclusive to Baldwin (meaning they cannot be found in the coliseum/digging nor the marketplace). It's different from previous holidays, so I can definitely understand the confusion! c:
@CobraKing; That's not totally true; there's 14 skins/accents in total, 12 of which are stocking in the marketplace, 6 of which are found in the coliseum/digging, and 2 of which exclusive to Baldwin (meaning they cannot be found in the coliseum/digging nor the marketplace). It's different from previous holidays, so I can definitely understand the confusion! c:
I want all the skins!!!
so cool!
<3
I want all the skins!!!
so cool!
<3
[center]@Aequorin @Gaia The Wildclaw accent is listed as a skin and has the same name as [item=skin: wildfire] Just letting you know.[/center]
@Aequorin @Gaia
The Wildclaw accent is listed as a skin and has the same name as Skin: Wildfire
Just letting you know.
Is it just me or is Simply a Flame really hard to get? I have yet to see it in the marketplace. ;-;
I haven't been able to get any chests (Having higher level Digging really makes everything worse) so i'm REALLY hoping it'll appear in the Marketplace soon.

I am loving the Spirit Ablaze accent. I couldn't decide which dragon looked better so I now have two dragons with it.
Is it just me or is Simply a Flame really hard to get? I have yet to see it in the marketplace. ;-;
I haven't been able to get any chests (Having higher level Digging really makes everything worse) so i'm REALLY hoping it'll appear in the Marketplace soon.

I am loving the Spirit Ablaze accent. I couldn't decide which dragon looked better so I now have two dragons with it.
15wxth5.png
@Kimikada A skin doesn't always have to cover the full 100%. According to the contest rules, a template will be marked as a skin when it covers anywhere from 50% to 100% of the dragon. This particular entry covers more than 50% and therefore is marked as a skin.

In non-contests, a skin covers anywhere from 30% to 100% :)
@Kimikada A skin doesn't always have to cover the full 100%. According to the contest rules, a template will be marked as a skin when it covers anywhere from 50% to 100% of the dragon. This particular entry covers more than 50% and therefore is marked as a skin.

In non-contests, a skin covers anywhere from 30% to 100% :)
Is there sone Skin/Accent for Faes? Or am I to dumb to find it xD
Is there sone Skin/Accent for Faes? Or am I to dumb to find it xD
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
@Calhaora: This holiday there hasn't been a skin nor accent for Faes, but you can go to the Auction House, skin tab, and use the filter menu on the right to search of Fae skins and accents if you were talking about them in a more general sense :)

For future reference; there's little icons at the lower left corner of the skin/accent icon that will show you for what breed the skin/accent is meant :)
@Calhaora: This holiday there hasn't been a skin nor accent for Faes, but you can go to the Auction House, skin tab, and use the filter menu on the right to search of Fae skins and accents if you were talking about them in a more general sense :)

For future reference; there's little icons at the lower left corner of the skin/accent icon that will show you for what breed the skin/accent is meant :)
Frustrating that I can't see what the skin/accents look like before making them in Baldwin's Brew. :/
Frustrating that I can't see what the skin/accents look like before making them in Baldwin's Brew. :/
@Gaia Thanks!
And I mean the festivalskins/accs only! But still thanks \o/
@Gaia Thanks!
And I mean the festivalskins/accs only! But still thanks \o/
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
@poprock, you can click on the icons to preview them on your dragons, as with all skin/accent icons :) You can click them both at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew and in this very announcement :) And you can also search for them on the AH (there's a lot of them being sold) and click on the icons there to preview them on your dragons.
@poprock, you can click on the icons to preview them on your dragons, as with all skin/accent icons :) You can click them both at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew and in this very announcement :) And you can also search for them on the AH (there's a lot of them being sold) and click on the icons there to preview them on your dragons.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48