Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48
this festival is awesome because it all lead up to me buying this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15661172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156612/15661172_350.png[/img] [/url] i cant stop staring at her! shes so beautiful!
this festival is awesome because it all lead up to me buying this

15661172_350.png

i cant stop staring at her!
shes so beautiful!
Loving the festival and I utterly adore the Embers <3 happy Flameforgers everyone!
Loving the festival and I utterly adore the Embers <3 happy Flameforgers everyone!
3YgXAOe.png
woo!
happy flameforgers!
woo!
happy flameforgers!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
@Zrcalo First of all, I am part of the Fire flight, ergo, it's my festival in the same way Riot of Rot is yours. Why shouldn't I be proud of that?

Second, nothing in the game is assured its value. The auction house changes too drastically too often to assume they'd retain any value after the hype is over, in my opinion.

Third, I did mention that I hate that the skins are exclusive to Baldwin. Treasure can be attained by all players in multiple ways, but brewing requires specific items for transmuting and you're not assured to get the color of item required, and the brewing in and of itself takes time on top of that.

And I never mentioned anything about issues getting the holiday currency.

@Zrcalo First of all, I am part of the Fire flight, ergo, it's my festival in the same way Riot of Rot is yours. Why shouldn't I be proud of that?

Second, nothing in the game is assured its value. The auction house changes too drastically too often to assume they'd retain any value after the hype is over, in my opinion.

Third, I did mention that I hate that the skins are exclusive to Baldwin. Treasure can be attained by all players in multiple ways, but brewing requires specific items for transmuting and you're not assured to get the color of item required, and the brewing in and of itself takes time on top of that.

And I never mentioned anything about issues getting the holiday currency.

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15670672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156707/15670672_350.png[/img] [/url] Happy I was finally able to brew this (If I See Anything Green Goo -_- I had to end up buying the 1 Orange Goo I needed from Auction House) *If there is any exclusive skins/accents to Baldin... for Starfall Festival...I plan to try & be ready for anything ;-; *

15670672_350.png
Happy I was finally able to brew this (If I See Anything Green Goo -_- I had to end up buying the 1 Orange Goo I needed from Auction House) *If there is any exclusive skins/accents to Baldin... for Starfall Festival...I plan to try & be ready for anything ;-; *
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
Lovely apparel :)

Just wondering if runner ups still receive their free skin?
Lovely apparel :)

Just wondering if runner ups still receive their free skin?
Accent Shop
Awesome! :D
Awesome! :D
Adding another voice to the issues with Baldwin skins:

The coli skins were added to the MP so that users could get them in both ways. This devalued the chest/skin value for those who spent a lot of time grinding in the coliseum and set prices, but was considered more "fair" for those who didn't have time to grind and didn't want to pay "unfair" prices.

Now Baldwin materials have seen a huge jump in price, and, as a result of the time it takes to get the correct materials, these skins will end up being worth quite a bit more.

I'm quite a fan of making money, so I'll put some time into Baldwin this festival... but I really dislike the seeming-inconsistency from FR. Coli skins can't be coli-exclusive, but Baldwin skins can be? Hm.

Personally, I'd like to see coli-exclusive skins again. However, if that's not going to happen, I think Baldwin skins should also be buyable in the MP like all of the others. Let's follow some consistency with our logic please!
Adding another voice to the issues with Baldwin skins:

The coli skins were added to the MP so that users could get them in both ways. This devalued the chest/skin value for those who spent a lot of time grinding in the coliseum and set prices, but was considered more "fair" for those who didn't have time to grind and didn't want to pay "unfair" prices.

Now Baldwin materials have seen a huge jump in price, and, as a result of the time it takes to get the correct materials, these skins will end up being worth quite a bit more.

I'm quite a fan of making money, so I'll put some time into Baldwin this festival... but I really dislike the seeming-inconsistency from FR. Coli skins can't be coli-exclusive, but Baldwin skins can be? Hm.

Personally, I'd like to see coli-exclusive skins again. However, if that's not going to happen, I think Baldwin skins should also be buyable in the MP like all of the others. Let's follow some consistency with our logic please!
@PaigieMonster

all holiday skins increase in value from the price which was paid for them.
that's a 100% consistent thing in the AH.

A lot of people have a very hard time attaining treasure. It's easier for them to brew something from baldwin.

just to let you know, if something takes time and not money, less people get it or do it....
so the price goes up.

if I were you, I'd invest in those skins.. as the price will only keep climbing for those.

typically values peak right after the holiday ends.. and then they drop.. then they go up again a month later and increase steadily from there on.
@PaigieMonster

all holiday skins increase in value from the price which was paid for them.
that's a 100% consistent thing in the AH.

A lot of people have a very hard time attaining treasure. It's easier for them to brew something from baldwin.

just to let you know, if something takes time and not money, less people get it or do it....
so the price goes up.

if I were you, I'd invest in those skins.. as the price will only keep climbing for those.

typically values peak right after the holiday ends.. and then they drop.. then they go up again a month later and increase steadily from there on.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Zrcalo Price and value are two very different animals, neither of which were part my sentiment to begin with.

Yet again, there are tons ways to earn treasure, or play the game to its fullest without treasure, a la trading, CR, etc. And we have a massive community all of whom are perfectly willing to assist anyone in need, so I am going to continue to disagree with this.

I am simply conveying my dislike of being forced to use a new feature that I am not fond of and unfamiliar with in order to get skins and my dislike of the fact that said skins are for a holiday.

And lastly, I don't appreciate your language. I respect your opinion and your right to have it. Please respect mine.

@Allaur I agree with you.
@Zrcalo Price and value are two very different animals, neither of which were part my sentiment to begin with.

Yet again, there are tons ways to earn treasure, or play the game to its fullest without treasure, a la trading, CR, etc. And we have a massive community all of whom are perfectly willing to assist anyone in need, so I am going to continue to disagree with this.

I am simply conveying my dislike of being forced to use a new feature that I am not fond of and unfamiliar with in order to get skins and my dislike of the fact that said skins are for a holiday.

And lastly, I don't appreciate your language. I respect your opinion and your right to have it. Please respect mine.

@Allaur I agree with you.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48