Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 190 191
@Hugrf: It is a cache memory issue. Baldwin works perfectly fine on Chrome (I'm using it myself), but as said in the Bugs Report forum and the status update you need to clear your cache memory fully and restart the browser or perform a hard refresh to make it work properly c:
@Hugrf: It is a cache memory issue. Baldwin works perfectly fine on Chrome (I'm using it myself), but as said in the Bugs Report forum and the status update you need to clear your cache memory fully and restart the browser or perform a hard refresh to make it work properly c:
I honestly thought the Loga was a new breed when I woke up and saw the announcement. But I've been having fun with Baldwin and the alchemy feature. Happy anniversary to you and I wish you many more FR.
I honestly thought the Loga was a new breed when I woke up and saw the announcement. But I've been having fun with Baldwin and the alchemy feature. Happy anniversary to you and I wish you many more FR.
I just came to think, is there already a feature where I can see what materials I've acquired from the cauldron? I've yet to find such list of my stuff and did not take notes on what I've gotten.

But yay! New stuff and oh man I'm already excited for the Plague mask and the chance to empty out my apparel hoard \o/
I just came to think, is there already a feature where I can see what materials I've acquired from the cauldron? I've yet to find such list of my stuff and did not take notes on what I've gotten.

But yay! New stuff and oh man I'm already excited for the Plague mask and the chance to empty out my apparel hoard \o/
tumblr_nmk18gIurY1u2wib9o1_250.png
>Collector of -Soil | Red range | Spring- dragons<
Offer to sell them to meeeee~!
@Ninzo
You can find your alchemy materials halfway through your materials, somewhere around where the Toridae Chew Toys usually end up.
@Ninzo
You can find your alchemy materials halfway through your materials, somewhere around where the Toridae Chew Toys usually end up.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Ninzo: The oozes and sludges are placed in the Materials tab in your hoard. However, since those items were added a good while ago, you won't find them in the back like new items normally do, but instead somewhere in the middle, between the shalebuck horns and toridae chew toys c:
@Ninzo: The oozes and sludges are placed in the Materials tab in your hoard. However, since those items were added a good while ago, you won't find them in the back like new items normally do, but instead somewhere in the middle, between the shalebuck horns and toridae chew toys c:
@Demesne Thank you! I only checked the last pages in my hoard since that's where the new stuff has always ended up. :,>
@Demesne Thank you! I only checked the last pages in my hoard since that's where the new stuff has always ended up. :,>
tumblr_nmk18gIurY1u2wib9o1_250.png
>Collector of -Soil | Red range | Spring- dragons<
Offer to sell them to meeeee~!
@Ninzo
Yeah, a lot of us did. X3 But it turns out the Baldwin stuff has been in the system for a while now, just hidden from us~
@Ninzo
Yeah, a lot of us did. X3 But it turns out the Baldwin stuff has been in the system for a while now, just hidden from us~
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
naughty familiars get sent to the T R A N S M U T A T I O N C A U L D R O N for punishment
naughty familiars get sent to the T R A N S M U T A T I O N C A U L D R O N for punishment
Also what happens if I start to brew my Liga shortly before the time is up?
Will it vanish then? @Gaia
Also what happens if I start to brew my Liga shortly before the time is up?
Will it vanish then? @Gaia
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
@Skyure: Nope it will continue until it is done! c: I'm trying to time my brewing in such a way I'll be able to start the last loga brewing around 21.50 (Gotta give me a buffer of some sorts, knowing me and my ability to lose track of time xD) c:

So basically; the last time you can start to brew a logia is 21.59. But once the brew has started it will finish properly! c:
@Skyure: Nope it will continue until it is done! c: I'm trying to time my brewing in such a way I'll be able to start the last loga brewing around 21.50 (Gotta give me a buffer of some sorts, knowing me and my ability to lose track of time xD) c:

So basically; the last time you can start to brew a logia is 21.59. But once the brew has started it will finish properly! c:
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 190 191