Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window May 18
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
[quote name="Cormaranth" date=2015-05-14 17:34:30] ALSO MATHER YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD UP THERE. [/quote] @Cormaranth But doesn't she [i]always[/i] look good? ;) [quote name="EarthTiger" date=2015-05-14 18:33:55] Magic missiles don't slow me down, but they make the box with the battle in it jump to the right of the screen on a canted angle, so that I can't fight at all and have to refresh [/quote] @EarthTiger I haven't had that happen to me yet and that certainly sounds worse than the projectile bug. o_o
Cormaranth wrote on 2015-05-14:
ALSO MATHER YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD UP THERE.
@Cormaranth
But doesn't she always look good? ;)

EarthTiger wrote on 2015-05-14:
Magic missiles don't slow me down, but they make the box with the battle in it jump to the right of the screen on a canted angle, so that I can't fight at all and have to refresh
@EarthTiger
I haven't had that happen to me yet and that certainly sounds worse than the projectile bug. o_o
cnFe09Q.gif
Let the flood gates open!
Let the flood gates open!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Yay! Now my husband can join and I'll have a hatchery partner!
Yay! Now my husband can join and I'll have a hatchery partner!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
The server was down until around 7 AM yesterday.
Is it really a good idea to let new people in with the constant disconnects going on? I've seen more of chrome's unresponsive server screen than I have of the actual site.

Not only that, but... why right before a festival...?
Is it really a good idea to let new people in with the constant disconnects going on? I've seen more of chrome's unresponsive server screen than I have of the actual site.

V8I0CBG.gif
[quote name="LilithServil" date=2015-05-15 00:41:54] The server was down until around 7 AM yesterday. Is it really a good idea to let new people in with the constant disconnects going on? I've seen more of chrome's unresponsive server screen than I have of the actual site. Not only that, but... why right before a festival...? [/quote] It goes on till today Night/Morning :/ But it seems it now working fine (?)
LilithServil wrote on 2015-05-15:

It goes on till today Night/Morning :/
But it seems it now working fine (?)
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I have invited a few friends to join since they missed the last window, and I am excited for new players to join us. But....can someone please hold a class for new players to teach them how NOT to undercut the auction house and kill all values of everything?? hahahaha
I have invited a few friends to join since they missed the last window, and I am excited for new players to join us. But....can someone please hold a class for new players to teach them how NOT to undercut the auction house and kill all values of everything?? hahahaha
MpSIvUv.png
@SchwarzwindSin At least I don't usually have to worry about both issues at once, though on busy coli days or when my computer's acting up, it can get pretty annoying
@SchwarzwindSin At least I don't usually have to worry about both issues at once, though on busy coli days or when my computer's acting up, it can get pretty annoying
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="LilithServil" date=2015-05-15 00:41:54] The server was down until around 7 AM yesterday. Is it really a good idea to let new people in with the constant disconnects going on? I've seen more of chrome's unresponsive server screen than I have of the actual site. Not only that, but... why right before a festival...? [/quote] Omg I was just coming here to say nearly exactly this. Seriously, why do you guys think it's a good idea to constantly open registration when half your current users can barely access the site??

Omg I was just coming here to say nearly exactly this.

Seriously, why do you guys think it's a good idea to constantly open registration when half your current users can barely access the site??
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
[quote name="LilithServil" date=2015-05-15 00:41:54] The server was down until around 7 AM yesterday. Is it really a good idea to let new people in with the constant disconnects going on? I've seen more of chrome's unresponsive server screen than I have of the actual site. Not only that, but... why right before a festival...? [/quote] Omg I was just coming here to say nearly exactly this. Seriously, why do you guys think it's a good idea to constantly open registration when half your current users can barely access the site??

Omg I was just coming here to say nearly exactly this.

Seriously, why do you guys think it's a good idea to constantly open registration when half your current users can barely access the site??
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
[quote name="LilithServil" date=2015-05-15 00:41:54] The server was down until around 7 AM yesterday. Is it really a good idea to let new people in with the constant disconnects going on? I've seen more of chrome's unresponsive server screen than I have of the actual site. Not only that, but... why right before a festival...? [/quote] Agreed. I love the idea of new people to buy my dragons as much as the next person out therexD but there have been a LOT of crashs recently.. almost more than during night of the nocturne.. and there are still a lot of glitches that have been in game since like beta times... maybe right before festival when it almost always crashes at least the first day when it has already been crashing more than usual is not the best idea...........

Agreed. I love the idea of new people to buy my dragons as much as the next person out therexD but there have been a LOT of crashs recently.. almost more than during night of the nocturne.. and there are still a lot of glitches that have been in game since like beta times... maybe right before festival when it almost always crashes at least the first day when it has already been crashing more than usual is not the best idea...........
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33