Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window May 18
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33
awh I won't be a baby anymore!

I was hoping to be more ready for the next window so I could do a big giveaway! maybe next time. bring on the new blood c:
awh I won't be a baby anymore!

I was hoping to be more ready for the next window so I could do a big giveaway! maybe next time. bring on the new blood c:
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
*growls* Go away... *hides under blanket*

RIP server.
*growls* Go away... *hides under blanket*

RIP server.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
It's like contractions.
They're getting closer and closer together and soon...
It shall give birth to open registration year round.

Kudos!
It's like contractions.
They're getting closer and closer together and soon...
It shall give birth to open registration year round.

Kudos!
LEpJMnn.png
ZTPHjAD.png
mtHAEL4.png
H0t7Ypl.png
fdUVIfW.png
OuP0IWM.png
HJLIYn4.png
011n3zo.png
40lq9We.png
ZqTATLu.png
Husbands Art Shop
joTDAUn.png
i have a bad feel about dis scoob
i have a bad feel about dis scoob
NpgPIbt.png
the coli's already laggy, plus it being greenskeeper gathering... i'm excited for newbies but the site is going to be so slow:(
the coli's already laggy, plus it being greenskeeper gathering... i'm excited for newbies but the site is going to be so slow:(
m59NfS2.png
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
More newbies!! :D
More newbies!! :D
IRGHmwD.gif
I'm really excited for the newbies! But I, like many others, have my reservations. :/ What's going to happen to the servers and the economy? The servers are already straining, and the prices for dragons keep falling. It's practically more profitable to exalt level 1 babies than to try to sell them.
I'm really excited for the newbies! But I, like many others, have my reservations. :/ What's going to happen to the servers and the economy? The servers are already straining, and the prices for dragons keep falling. It's practically more profitable to exalt level 1 babies than to try to sell them.
f1pcSjR.png
@Revasan Dragons were never meant to be a major source of profit, as you can p much get as many as you want by breeding, and the number of dragons will keep increasing and increasing. Think of it as a boost for other sales instead- food, materials, familiars, etc, since there'll be more buyers!

and wheeeee, I'm excited!
@Revasan Dragons were never meant to be a major source of profit, as you can p much get as many as you want by breeding, and the number of dragons will keep increasing and increasing. Think of it as a boost for other sales instead- food, materials, familiars, etc, since there'll be more buyers!

and wheeeee, I'm excited!
da14db63199df9ff081af828ed9db82334e4c561.png
@Sakurawr

Unfortunately it's a matter of money. New players will make money for FR, but fixing Ambush won't. I'll be surprised if we ever see it fixed. :(
@Sakurawr

Unfortunately it's a matter of money. New players will make money for FR, but fixing Ambush won't. I'll be surprised if we ever see it fixed. :(
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Although I am very excited for new members, I feel it is unfair to have a registration window right before a festival. The flight hosting the festival puts resources into that and doesn't have as much to donate to newbies in their flight. So sad.
Although I am very excited for new members, I feel it is unfair to have a registration window right before a festival. The flight hosting the festival puts resources into that and doesn't have as much to donate to newbies in their flight. So sad.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33