Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Downtime Updates
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Hurrah for @Thrage and his crew making it so we can use Flight Rising again!
Hurrah for @Thrage and his crew making it so we can use Flight Rising again!
Thank you!

and thank you for the treasure and food, that was very nice. ^_^
Thank you!

and thank you for the treasure and food, that was very nice. ^_^
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Undel, @Akiri, @Thrage, @Xhaztol:

I really appreciate the hard work you have put into keeping everything shipshape, but even then, do try and get some sleep! One's health is very expensive to restore, so please do not work yourselves to exhaustion.

Thanks again. :D
@Undel, @Akiri, @Thrage, @Xhaztol:

I really appreciate the hard work you have put into keeping everything shipshape, but even then, do try and get some sleep! One's health is very expensive to restore, so please do not work yourselves to exhaustion.

Thanks again. :D
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
I'm glad you guys got it resolved! Bah, tech is a nightmare sometimes isn't it. Good work on figuring it all out. :)
It's running so well now, I really applaud your hard work! Keep up the great work.
I'm glad you guys got it resolved! Bah, tech is a nightmare sometimes isn't it. Good work on figuring it all out. :)
It's running so well now, I really applaud your hard work! Keep up the great work.
15ez0EV.png
Glad you guys got these problems figured out!
You've (all of you've x3) been working terribly hard and we all appreciate it.
Glad you guys got these problems figured out!
You've (all of you've x3) been working terribly hard and we all appreciate it.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
Thank you FR team, you guys and gals are the best. Thanks for making this suck an awesome site!
Thank you FR team, you guys and gals are the best. Thanks for making this suck an awesome site!
Thank you so much for all the work you guys have done in the last few days to fix the issues that have been popping up. A big thank you for telling us what was going on, which most sites don't seem to do! This site just got even better, I didn't think that was possible.
Thank you so much for all the work you guys have done in the last few days to fix the issues that have been popping up. A big thank you for telling us what was going on, which most sites don't seem to do! This site just got even better, I didn't think that was possible.
Thank you so much, guys. <3 It&#039;s great to be back, and I&#039;m very appreciative for all of the team&#039;s hard work and dedication to keeping everyone happy while going through the stresses of fixing up the site. It&#039;s seriously touching when you all still think about us in a time like that.
Thank you so much, guys. <3 It&#039;s great to be back, and I&#039;m very appreciative for all of the team&#039;s hard work and dedication to keeping everyone happy while going through the stresses of fixing up the site. It&#039;s seriously touching when you all still think about us in a time like that.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@Altair @yubel did you read the post? you won&#039;t be able to access fairegrounds because they took them down. thats why you&#039;re having trouble lol
@Altair @yubel did you read the post? you won&#039;t be able to access fairegrounds because they took them down. thats why you&#039;re having trouble lol
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Much <3 for all the work you guys put in!
Much <3 for all the work you guys put in!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15