Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Downtime Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
You should be the ones receiving gifts from us after all you've done! ;u;
Thanks again for the hard work and for being so transparent with us!
You should be the ones receiving gifts from us after all you've done! ;u;
Thanks again for the hard work and for being so transparent with us!
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
I look so forward to what this kind of communication and dedication from staff will look like in a year, two years, five years...how it&#039;ll continue to be reflected in the game. I love this place and I have a genuine love in a sense for you guys. Thank you. <3
I look so forward to what this kind of communication and dedication from staff will look like in a year, two years, five years...how it&#039;ll continue to be reflected in the game. I love this place and I have a genuine love in a sense for you guys. Thank you. <3
1461058535957_zpsv5k1kdbu.png
Thank you guys for all the hard work, I am noticing no lag her on the forums or the main site!
Thank you guys for all the hard work, I am noticing no lag her on the forums or the main site!
Tnr2e0C.png
Thank you for working so hard to get FR up again and for keeping us in the loop. It&#039;s good to be playing again :)
Thank you for working so hard to get FR up again and for keeping us in the loop. It&#039;s good to be playing again :)
sunwardreach_zps671b9975.png
Thanks for all the work!
Thanks for all the work!
~
Huge thanks to you guys for keeping everyone updated during the downtime. Two big thumbs up for great customer service!
Huge thanks to you guys for keeping everyone updated during the downtime. Two big thumbs up for great customer service!
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
Yay your back:3
Yay your back:3
thanks for getting the site back up but just so you know the clock is really iffy on mine still and likes to change hours between pages
thanks for getting the site back up but just so you know the clock is really iffy on mine still and likes to change hours between pages
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
Thanks for all the hard work, guys!
Thanks for all the hard work, guys!
Ya&#039;ll are super fantastic. Keep up the great work! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
Ya&#039;ll are super fantastic. Keep up the great work! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15