Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Downtime Updates
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
*looks in the mail; commences rolling about and laughing*

That is awesome. Does the Akirbeak's song sound suspiciously like it's muttering "Thanks, Arcanist"? XD

Thanks, admins, for your hard work, and the laugh! <3
*looks in the mail; commences rolling about and laughing*

That is awesome. Does the Akirbeak&#039;s song sound suspiciously like it&#039;s muttering "Thanks, Arcanist"? XD

Thanks, admins, for your hard work, and the laugh! <3
DQ9DP8W.png
While I didn&#039;t scream the way Ruinia did, I certainly squealed! THANKYOU!
While I didn&#039;t scream the way Ruinia did, I certainly squealed! THANKYOU!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Oooh! Shiny things! *immediately tries them on* THANK YOU! :D
Oooh! Shiny things! *immediately tries them on* THANK YOU! :D
*keels over with giggling*

For those who don&#039;t know, during the mighty hacker invasion period this thread went up on the FR Redit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/flightrising/comments/1gt0zj/akiri_incubating_our_eggs_during_the_downtime/

Look at the attached image at the top - and now all know the source of the Akirbeak

But yeah many thanks for the freebies and - yah best mods/admin/arty peoples ever!
*keels over with giggling*

For those who don&#039;t know, during the mighty hacker invasion period this thread went up on the FR Redit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/flightrising/comments/1gt0zj/akiri_incubating_our_eggs_during_the_downtime/

Look at the attached image at the top - and now all know the source of the Akirbeak

But yeah many thanks for the freebies and - yah best mods/admin/arty peoples ever!
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
Yeah, I definitely squealed far too loudly when I saw the mail full of shiny things. I kind of love my new hood. I&#039;ve been dying to get a hood for my girl, so... thank you guys! :D How did you know?

Seriously, it was like Christmas came early for me. >>
Yeah, I definitely squealed far too loudly when I saw the mail full of shiny things. I kind of love my new hood. I&#039;ve been dying to get a hood for my girl, so... thank you guys! :D How did you know?

Seriously, it was like Christmas came early for me. >>
sigFR.png
Thanks for the package of shiny things, and especially for the return of the Coliseum! *dances around thread waving level 10 achievement*
Thanks for the package of shiny things, and especially for the return of the Coliseum! *dances around thread waving level 10 achievement*
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
Thanks for the goodies after all your efforts on top of it. It feels a little weird that you&#039;re rewarding us when we&#039;re not the ones that did anything, but it sure is appreciated! Like another user a few posts up, I&#039;ve been wanting one of the hoods for a while, and now I have one! :D

(Also the "source" inspiration for the familiar is just hilarious.
Thanks for the goodies after all your efforts on top of it. It feels a little weird that you&#039;re rewarding us when we&#039;re not the ones that did anything, but it sure is appreciated! Like another user a few posts up, I&#039;ve been wanting one of the hoods for a while, and now I have one! :D

(Also the "source" inspiration for the familiar is just hilarious.
Gone for now. Can't fight this fight. I guess those calling me nasty names and saying I'm the insensitive, ignorant, cruel, demonising witch-hunter win.
I love that item you gave us,yay it looks so awesome and somewhat scary
I love that item you gave us,yay it looks so awesome and somewhat scary
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
Super Blacklist: alduin,Fel
Blacklist: HadesOBannon
When can we expect the Fairground Games to be back up? It is a lot harder to earn money through the arena.
When can we expect the Fairground Games to be back up? It is a lot harder to earn money through the arena.
[quote name="esperwolf" date="2013-06-24 17:31:26" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=7&id=130456#152985"]When can we expect the Fairground Games to be back up? It is a lot harder to earn money through the arena.[/quote] Quoting because I have the same question and adding @Undel @Xhaztol @Akiri @Thrage so it actually gets noticed since this has been asked a lot and I haven't seen an answer.

Quoting because I have the same question and adding @Undel @Xhaztol @Akiri @Thrage so it actually gets noticed since this has been asked a lot and I haven&#039;t seen an answer.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15