Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
Well... At least my dragons will be the best groomed dragons in the world with how many mirrors we have. *struggling to find optimism*
Well... At least my dragons will be the best groomed dragons in the world with how many mirrors we have. *struggling to find optimism*
i just used every single one of my gatherings to get those chests and i only got food items T~T
i just used every single one of my gatherings to get those chests and i only got food items T~T
O_O Must get new dragons! But, I can't play the coli on my laptop for some reason. T_T I can get in, and see monsters, but the first time I try to attack something it freezes up on me. :( Hopefully I'll have time to mess with it when I get back home and can use the PC again.
O_O Must get new dragons! But, I can't play the coli on my laptop for some reason. T_T I can get in, and see monsters, but the first time I try to attack something it freezes up on me. :( Hopefully I'll have time to mess with it when I get back home and can use the PC again.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
*SCREAMS INTO THE ABYSS* YES THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS YOU'RE GREAT ILY YOU SO MUCH THIS BREED IS PERFECT HHHHHHHHHH
*SCREAMS INTO THE ABYSS* YES THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS YOU'RE GREAT ILY YOU SO MUCH THIS BREED IS PERFECT HHHHHHHHHH
Aaand I got another familiar. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/7699.png[/img] But still no scrolls or eggs. *sigh*
Aaand I got another familiar.
7699.png
But still no scrolls or eggs. *sigh*
even with plague having an extra 3 gathering turns and the extra 10 on top i only managed to scavenge a damned plague egg

you don't understand i need several of these adorable babies. i need them
even with plague having an extra 3 gathering turns and the extra 10 on top i only managed to scavenge a damned plague egg

you don't understand i need several of these adorable babies. i need them
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
Dangit, I had plans for the holidays, why are you doing this to me? xD *obsessively goes through Coli to find chests*
Dangit, I had plans for the holidays, why are you doing this to me? xD *obsessively goes through Coli to find chests*
I'm so excited I'm going to ID ONT EVEN KNOW I FEEL REALLY LIGHT HEADED OMG
I'm so excited I'm going to ID ONT EVEN KNOW I FEEL REALLY LIGHT HEADED OMG
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
Wait, does this mean we can get some of the bears before they're "officially" released?
OH they're mimics! Neat!
Wait, does this mean we can get some of the bears before they're "officially" released?
OH they're mimics! Neat!
15wxth5.png
cant waitttt
cant waitttt