Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
Omgggg I need one of these dragons right now ahsjdfhg they're beautiful ;v;
Omgggg I need one of these dragons right now ahsjdfhg they're beautiful ;v;
_____ABPmSkY.gif ___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop | fest art shop | sales | wishlist
_
> ocs, motw, ror
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
YES. HELL YES. THANKS YOU EVERYBODY.
Is this the reason why for the extended maintenance? If so, WORTH IT.

GONNA GRAB ME SOME NOCTURNES AND NEW THINGS. YEAAAH!
YES. HELL YES. THANKS YOU EVERYBODY.
Is this the reason why for the extended maintenance? If so, WORTH IT.

GONNA GRAB ME SOME NOCTURNES AND NEW THINGS. YEAAAH!
moHYLEk.gif
I want one!! or two or three!!!
I want one!! or two or three!!!

tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
This. About the drop rates.

I'm getting worried now, I'm not going to be able to play FR much after today at all. Going away from Christmas.

:c I will be super sad to miss out on this one!
This. About the drop rates.

I'm getting worried now, I'm not going to be able to play FR much after today at all. Going away from Christmas.

:c I will be super sad to miss out on this one!
raffle3.png
Just... One. I just want one. It doesn't even have to be a Nocturne anymore. Even a familiar would suffice. I'm about to hit 300 chests... Please game. Just... Something. T-T
Just... One. I just want one. It doesn't even have to be a Nocturne anymore. Even a familiar would suffice. I'm about to hit 300 chests... Please game. Just... Something. T-T
@MewMew34 The Coli is ultra laggy and hard to enter because it is overwhelmed by the amount of players trying to farm. Its gnna be easier the upcoming days, or try to enter around 12pm server time when there are less people online! *Sends lots of hugs*
@MewMew34 The Coli is ultra laggy and hard to enter because it is overwhelmed by the amount of players trying to farm. Its gnna be easier the upcoming days, or try to enter around 12pm server time when there are less people online! *Sends lots of hugs*
-SCREECH OF JOY-
I got the not-right lightning bear, eeee!

I HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH: I have the problem with the chest-error too, and if that is the dragon eggs and I lose them, it'd be a total bummer. So has anyone actually gotten an egg OR scroll from a chest? Otherwise I kinda want to wait with opening them until the problem has been solved.
-SCREECH OF JOY-
I got the not-right lightning bear, eeee!

I HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH: I have the problem with the chest-error too, and if that is the dragon eggs and I lose them, it'd be a total bummer. So has anyone actually gotten an egg OR scroll from a chest? Otherwise I kinda want to wait with opening them until the problem has been solved.
I didn't get the extra 10 gathering things for today...
I didn't get the extra 10 gathering things for today...
91aeadf07cdeb01aed03ab9f3fb6d075.pngxir.gif
@starfog oh god what that would be absolutely devastating, i got a total of six errors x__x
@starfog oh god what that would be absolutely devastating, i got a total of six errors x__x
idrndv.png95osp5.png