Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 451 452
hello bat dragons i love you
i love you very much and need oodles of you

Meanwhile I think I found like 25 of these chests from digging. My girlfriend found none.
I don't understand how that happens, but okay. Weird 1-star rarity.

i know what i'm giving her for christmas now 8)
hello bat dragons i love you
i love you very much and need oodles of you

Meanwhile I think I found like 25 of these chests from digging. My girlfriend found none.
I don't understand how that happens, but okay. Weird 1-star rarity.

i know what i'm giving her for christmas now 8)
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
I'm so happy i found out
I'm so happy i found out
Squee! Want! Need! Love!
Squee! Want! Need! Love!
BEST UPDATE 10/10 NEW LIMITED BREED YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BEST UPDATE 10/10 NEW LIMITED BREED YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
OH MY ARCANIST, OH MY ARCANIST I FOUND ONE, I ACTUALLY FOUND ONE! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8849178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88492/8849178_350.png[/img] [/url] Just look how cute this guy is aaaaaah 8D [s]How the Skaro am I going to afford the CryFace he deserves[/s]
OH MY ARCANIST, OH MY ARCANIST I FOUND ONE, I ACTUALLY FOUND ONE!

8849178_350.png

Just look how cute this guy is aaaaaah 8D
How the Skaro am I going to afford the CryFace he deserves
ZVuAIlx.pngRz7ZJcJ.pngtumblr_inline_otq2a1NSHv1qzyloc_500.gifYohjRio.png
aY6JL11.gif
O.O
O.O
natureh5.png
I really hope I find one!
I really hope I find one!
This is so frustrating, I didn't understand why I had so many gathering turns and I used them to level up other things than digging and scavenging ;A;

Now I'm probably never going to find anything, sigh
This is so frustrating, I didn't understand why I had so many gathering turns and I used them to level up other things than digging and scavenging ;A;

Now I'm probably never going to find anything, sigh
wqwjmh.png
I was fighting in the Woodland Path because I heard of people fighting mimics there and it's true!

They appear as the chests.

Good luck all!
I was fighting in the Woodland Path because I heard of people fighting mimics there and it's true!

They appear as the chests.

Good luck all!
[quote name="Takaya" date="2014-12-21 01:28:45"][quote name="deulirium" date="2014-12-21 01:24:07"] @deulirium Ah... I think I'd like to keep it. ;-; I'm still new and don't have much of anything yet, so I want to keep anything I get as a newbie for nostalgia sake. I'm really sorry!! I wish you good luck with trading and finding the new dragons, though![/quote] no worries. happy playing!! :D
Takaya wrote on 2014-12-21 01:28:45:
deulirium wrote on 2014-12-21 01:24:07:

@deulirium

Ah... I think I'd like to keep it. ;-; I'm still new and don't have much of anything yet, so I want to keep anything I get as a newbie for nostalgia sake.
I'm really sorry!! I wish you good luck with trading and finding the new dragons, though!

no worries. happy playing!! :D
16440.png
'rah
how many miles to babylon?
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
| EST | lair | wishlist | gem sales |
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 451 452