Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 451 452
AHHHH!! ((thought you could find eggs DIGGING and not SCAVENGING but oh well! There's tomorrow!))
I WANT ONE!
AHHHH!! ((thought you could find eggs DIGGING and not SCAVENGING but oh well! There's tomorrow!))
I WANT ONE!
niceeee
niceeee
Y33KBfg.png1GOjahH.png
I got [item=Jawlocker] \o/ Although why my dig of the day is just 25? this is my common numbers.. also chest open got error once for me but it doesn't remove the chest... hopefully it is nto error cause i get nocturne ;3
I got Jawlocker \o/
Although why my dig of the day is just 25? this is my common numbers.. also chest open got error once for me but it doesn't remove the chest... hopefully it is nto error cause i get nocturne ;3
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
Fight in the arena, i keep running into mimics there, good luck everyone
Fight in the arena, i keep running into mimics there, good luck everyone

While others Suffer, We Survive.Embrace the Outbreak.
20ztylg.jpg
OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES!!!!!! This shadow is BEYOND EXCITED. THANK YOU AHHHHH WE GOT SUCH A COOL BREED!
OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES!!!!!! This shadow is BEYOND EXCITED. THANK YOU AHHHHH WE GOT SUCH A COOL BREED!
No traveling dragons please!
*LOUD SCREAMING*
*LOUD SCREAMING*
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
Uh, so they know lol [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/681ec4fcc107fc6114d6beaed8f61007/tumblr_ngxe3q3y6P1s04wr8o1_1280.png[/img]
Uh, so they know lol

tumblr_ngxe3q3y6P1s04wr8o1_1280.png
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
I got...Mimic Powder? *blink*
I got...Mimic Powder? *blink*
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
[quote name="deulirium" date="2014-12-21 01:24:07"][quote name="Takaya" date="2014-12-21 01:20:38"]Opened all my 18 chests and didn't get any Nocturne eggs. :c Got a "Nocturne Puppet" trinket and a "Hibernal Starbear" familiar though, so not all was for naught. :D[/quote] @Takaya - I don't suppose you'd be interested in trading the starbear for a sunbeam ursa, would you? :D[/quote] @deulirium Ah... I think I'd like to keep it. ;-; I'm still new and don't have much of anything yet, so I want to keep anything I get as a newbie for nostalgia sake. I'm really sorry!! I wish you good luck with trading and finding the new dragons, though!
deulirium wrote on 2014-12-21 01:24:07:
Takaya wrote on 2014-12-21 01:20:38:
Opened all my 18 chests and didn't get any Nocturne eggs. :c
Got a "Nocturne Puppet" trinket and a "Hibernal Starbear" familiar though, so not all was for naught. :D

@Takaya - I don't suppose you'd be interested in trading the starbear for a sunbeam ursa, would you? :D

@deulirium

Ah... I think I'd like to keep it. ;-; I'm still new and don't have much of anything yet, so I want to keep anything I get as a newbie for nostalgia sake.
I'm really sorry!! I wish you good luck with trading and finding the new dragons, though!
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 451 452