Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 9
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Omg the new secondary is gorgeous. I can't wait! And yay more new people! :) how exciting!
Omg the new secondary is gorgeous. I can't wait! And yay more new people! :) how exciting!
L7mb.png
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. And a reg window sooner than I thought! I've been getting my mom excited for this so she'll be happy to know there's an upcoming reg window VERY SOON.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. And a reg window sooner than I thought! I've been getting my mom excited for this so she'll be happy to know there's an upcoming reg window VERY SOON.
rlfh5f.jpg
Everybody is so happy about Facet and I'm here like "yes beastclans have different languages and can learn draconian"
I may be a little obsessed with that Serthis character...

And I WILL keep an eye out for more of those art videos~
Everybody is so happy about Facet and I'm here like "yes beastclans have different languages and can learn draconian"
I may be a little obsessed with that Serthis character...

And I WILL keep an eye out for more of those art videos~
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-11-13 11:25:26"][size=5][b]Video: Graveyard Guardian[/b][/size] Watch the Graveyard Guardian familiar's creation process 3 minutes! Oh the magic of the time lapse! If only art were able to be created at this speed without the use of video editing.[br] [center][url=http://youtu.be/L7fUsX-LlVE][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/graveyard_guardian_timelapse.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] I recognized the track playing in the background right away; I had no idea the staff had such fantastic taste in music! I'm so excited for the facet gene, I had no idea we'd be getting a preview so soon.
Aequorin wrote on 2014-11-13 11:25:26:
Video: Graveyard Guardian

Watch the Graveyard Guardian familiar's creation process 3 minutes! Oh the magic of the time lapse! If only art were able to be created at this speed without the use of video editing.

graveyard_guardian_timelapse.png

I recognized the track playing in the background right away; I had no idea the staff had such fantastic taste in music!

I'm so excited for the facet gene, I had no idea we'd be getting a preview so soon.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
[quote] Many were created hoping that the ideals of the diety would be instilled in the behavior of the species. Windsinger felt the creation of spirals was a job well done. [/quote] I don't know what makes me happy, Facet or the idea that spirals actually were meant to have short attention spans and be hyperactive and are loved BECAUSE that is the ideal.
Quote:
Many were created hoping that the ideals of the diety would be instilled in the behavior of the species. Windsinger felt the creation of spirals was a job well done.

I don't know what makes me happy, Facet or the idea that spirals actually were meant to have short attention spans and be hyperactive and are loved BECAUSE that is the ideal.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
[quote name="@JCStitches" date="2014-11-13 11:28:12"]YAY!!! A NEW REGISTRATON WINDOW! AND CRYSTAL SECONDARY PREVIW! 8D[/quote] BIRTHDAY TWIN IT'S BEFORE OUR BIRTHDAY SO THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE TO GIVE US PRESENTS. *Ahem* This was a really nice Words on the Wind. I felt like a lot got addressed and I really like the Q&A recap that's popped up these last few issues. That time lapse video was really amazing -- I left a comment and like for Undel on Youtube. :) Thank you guys for showing the writers some love with the community spotlight! Definitely need to check both of those projects out.
@JCStitches wrote on 2014-11-13 11:28:12:
YAY!!! A NEW REGISTRATON WINDOW! AND CRYSTAL SECONDARY PREVIW! 8D
BIRTHDAY TWIN IT'S BEFORE OUR BIRTHDAY SO THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE TO GIVE US PRESENTS.

*Ahem*

This was a really nice Words on the Wind. I felt like a lot got addressed and I really like the Q&A recap that's popped up these last few issues.

That time lapse video was really amazing -- I left a comment and like for Undel on Youtube. :)

Thank you guys for showing the writers some love with the community spotlight! Definitely need to check both of those projects out.
U58SZuw.png
Beautiful update
Beautiful update
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
FACET YES GIMME
FACET YES GIMME
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
All of this is great, the gravity difference makes so much sense and really helps me see how some of these guys can fly!
All of this is great, the gravity difference makes so much sense and really helps me see how some of these guys can fly!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Aaah so much to look forward too! :D
Facet looks absolutely gorgeous, and a new registration window is always something to be excited about!
Aaah so much to look forward too! :D
Facet looks absolutely gorgeous, and a new registration window is always something to be excited about!
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39