Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Wow, more people so soon!

And that gene is amazing!!
Wow, more people so soon!

And that gene is amazing!!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
FACET
FACET
REGISTRATION
FACET
OOOOH MYGOD
REGISTRATION
FACET
OOOOH MYGOD
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Yay my thread made it . I'm proud of you thread .
Yay my thread made it . I'm proud of you thread .
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
New window already? Awesome!
And the Facet gene ohh my goshh wonderful!
New window already? Awesome!
And the Facet gene ohh my goshh wonderful!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I NEED THAT FACET GEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNEEEEEEEEE

Also, new headcannon. Baby Pearlcatchers who haven't mastered balancing while walking with their pearls trip on the pearls a lot.

Beware Pearlcatcher nurseries. It's like walking through a field of oversized marbles :O
I NEED THAT FACET GEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNEEEEEEEEE

Also, new headcannon. Baby Pearlcatchers who haven't mastered balancing while walking with their pearls trip on the pearls a lot.

Beware Pearlcatcher nurseries. It's like walking through a field of oversized marbles :O
registration already? that's pretty fast!
registration already? that's pretty fast!
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o2_500.png
That's fast on the registration window.

My question is, what happened to those exalted/non-exalted offspring lists? Yeah, good job, you tried it and something didn't work (you weren't very specific on what) -- is it going to be brought back? I thought it was a cool idea. And it's been like a month with no word whatsoever on it, makes it seem as though you just gave up on it.
That's fast on the registration window.

My question is, what happened to those exalted/non-exalted offspring lists? Yeah, good job, you tried it and something didn't work (you weren't very specific on what) -- is it going to be brought back? I thought it was a cool idea. And it's been like a month with no word whatsoever on it, makes it seem as though you just gave up on it.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
I CAN'T WAIT FOR FACET
I CAN'T WAIT FOR FACET
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
This edition of Words on the Wind is rather lacking on content. However the preview of the facet gene is nice and its good to see there will be a new registration window soon
This edition of Words on the Wind is rather lacking on content. However the preview of the facet gene is nice and its good to see there will be a new registration window soon
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39