Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 9
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
WOOOOOOOHOOO!!!.
Another registration window :D!, And eeeeeks!!!, a secondary gene to pair up with Crystal :DDDDD!!!
WOOOOOOOHOOO!!!.
Another registration window :D!, And eeeeeks!!!, a secondary gene to pair up with Crystal :DDDDD!!!
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
I think I'mma die nows...... a secondary that goes with crystal?! heck yes! *squeals*
I think I'mma die nows...... a secondary that goes with crystal?! heck yes! *squeals*
Loves all things feline
MOARRR N00BIESS
MOARRR N00BIESS
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
So apparently hiding offspring is SO much more important than secure item trading that it get's a mention instead.

Come on @Aequorin, when are we going to get the things that should have been in since day one of the site? You guys have mentioned it before, we need updates!
So apparently hiding offspring is SO much more important than secure item trading that it get's a mention instead.

Come on @Aequorin, when are we going to get the things that should have been in since day one of the site? You guys have mentioned it before, we need updates!
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."
Wow, already another registration!
Wow, already another registration!
tumblr_n7bz4qCjXy1tyefpho4_r1_500.png
faints...facet and registration. Might get the last member of my family on FR
faints...facet and registration. Might get the last member of my family on FR
TzfAhH6.png
Awww yeah. So ready for fabulous crystal/facet dragons.
Awww yeah. So ready for fabulous crystal/facet dragons.
Accent Shop
Oooh, that facet secondary! It'll go beautifully with crystal, and I'm looking forwards to the new registration date. No longer will us 13th October members be the 'youngest' or noobiest!
Oooh, that facet secondary! It'll go beautifully with crystal, and I'm looking forwards to the new registration date. No longer will us 13th October members be the 'youngest' or noobiest!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
wow! another window already? I like I like :3
that gene though...you guys are killing me. I don't have enough money as it is D; lol
wow! another window already? I like I like :3
that gene though...you guys are killing me. I don't have enough money as it is D; lol
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
Can't wait for facet!
Can't wait for facet!
3sC1QUx.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif3sC1QUx.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39