Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 9
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Facet gene? YES please! Although, I think I'll keep my progen with her seraph (though she still needs Crystal)
Facet gene? YES please! Although, I think I'll keep my progen with her seraph (though she still needs Crystal)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
New registration already? That was amazingly fast
New registration already? That was amazingly fast
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
*Runs to tell all her friends about the registration window again* YAY!
*Runs to tell all her friends about the registration window again* YAY!
1563bkp.gif
Glad I re-read this cause i missed the fun and games section. will definitely check that out!!! Thanks again for all the info, you guys ROCK!!!
Glad I re-read this cause i missed the fun and games section. will definitely check that out!!! Thanks again for all the info, you guys ROCK!!!
Gpasq5f.png
Out of curiosity, how long until the next registration window? And what new features can we expect by then?
Out of curiosity, how long until the next registration window? And what new features can we expect by then?
VcAHTrL.png
Join my Facet Gene Raffle!!!
Join my Facet Gene Raffle!!!
975_zps4a52f081.png
@Synchroton, how can I join that raffle?
@Synchroton, how can I join that raffle?
VcAHTrL.png
@2goldensnitches click on my banner and find out!!!
@2goldensnitches click on my banner and find out!!!
975_zps4a52f081.png
:( I don't like the new neck armor. why can't the old one just be renamed and kept? they look starkly different.....

@Undel or which ever Admin this should be addressed to.
:( I don't like the new neck armor. why can't the old one just be renamed and kept? they look starkly different.....

@Undel or which ever Admin this should be addressed to.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
Im excited for the new Facet Gene, I already have 2 dragons that are going to have the gene, its part of my Crystal/Crystal Project ^^
Im excited for the new Facet Gene, I already have 2 dragons that are going to have the gene, its part of my Crystal/Crystal Project ^^
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39