Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57
DAT GENE THO.

ASDFGHJKJHGFDSXDFGHJK
DAT GENE THO.

ASDFGHJKJHGFDSXDFGHJK
OMG I need like 10000000 of that gene like right now *w* so shineyyyyyyy *w*

By the way, I love seeing how the ideas suggested by the community is going along! I can't wait to stuff my vault with my precious treasure so I don't spend it in an instant :D
OMG I need like 10000000 of that gene like right now *w* so shineyyyyyyy *w*

By the way, I love seeing how the ideas suggested by the community is going along! I can't wait to stuff my vault with my precious treasure so I don't spend it in an instant :D
BGybb0X.png
Nice to see the armors getting an update and that new gene looks great so far! A vault will be very useful as well, and my brother's been waiting for a registration window so he can come on here too :-D Biggest thank you of all goes to turning off those effects in the Coli, though.
Nice to see the armors getting an update and that new gene looks great so far! A vault will be very useful as well, and my brother's been waiting for a registration window so he can come on here too :-D Biggest thank you of all goes to turning off those effects in the Coli, though.
hu3ywh.jpg
Signature by Araej
When I was reading through the WoW:

Registration window: "Oh, nice, new players! It has been a while."
Crystal Gene: *squints at first* "Hm, looks cool. Kinda like opal scales."
Armor Art Update: "Great, my warriors are going to love this."

Vault:
*stares a few seconds and widens eyes*
"Oh. My. dklsjoioazrooffoz. YEEEESSSS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!"
When I was reading through the WoW:

Registration window: "Oh, nice, new players! It has been a while."
Crystal Gene: *squints at first* "Hm, looks cool. Kinda like opal scales."
Armor Art Update: "Great, my warriors are going to love this."

Vault:
*stares a few seconds and widens eyes*
"Oh. My. dklsjoioazrooffoz. YEEEESSSS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!"
FRclanbanner_zps949255a9.jpg
OMG!! Vault system in development?! The site is complete *passes out*
OMG!! Vault system in development?! The site is complete *passes out*
I am amused at how many times WoW needs to define their moderators. This is what, time number 3? 4?

General userbase, Google it for a definition, guys, this can't be your first forum roundabout. XD

Vault, awesome.
Apparel revamp, even better. Glad I've held onto a few sets of the ornate armor now.
Crystal gene, undecided. I'm unsure how this will look with other genes, and I'm not sure gem bond will pair well, with the soft crystal look and the sharp, rugged gemstones from gem bond. But we can only see when it comes, I suppose. :)

I'm still on the edge of FR. My friends have all quit playing. :/ but keep up the work with enthusiasm, for people believe in you, and you inspire them. Nothing greater to work for than that. ^^
I am amused at how many times WoW needs to define their moderators. This is what, time number 3? 4?

General userbase, Google it for a definition, guys, this can't be your first forum roundabout. XD

Vault, awesome.
Apparel revamp, even better. Glad I've held onto a few sets of the ornate armor now.
Crystal gene, undecided. I'm unsure how this will look with other genes, and I'm not sure gem bond will pair well, with the soft crystal look and the sharp, rugged gemstones from gem bond. But we can only see when it comes, I suppose. :)

I'm still on the edge of FR. My friends have all quit playing. :/ but keep up the work with enthusiasm, for people believe in you, and you inspire them. Nothing greater to work for than that. ^^
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
Oh my gosh, the crystal gene! I like sprakle!
And Vault yess! Also that armour update looks neat! I really don't care about the helmet, but other than that, it looks really nice!

And new reg window, thats so nice!
Oh my gosh, the crystal gene! I like sprakle!
And Vault yess! Also that armour update looks neat! I really don't care about the helmet, but other than that, it looks really nice!

And new reg window, thats so nice!
ZNhRsiG.png
I'm looking forward to so many things mentioned in this update! ;o;

New users? Secure item trading? VAULT? That sure are good news :)

I'm also excited for the new gene, although I almost hope I don't like it, because I definitely don't need another temptation to spend my gems. *cries and sneaks out*
I'm looking forward to so many things mentioned in this update! ;o;

New users? Secure item trading? VAULT? That sure are good news :)

I'm also excited for the new gene, although I almost hope I don't like it, because I definitely don't need another temptation to spend my gems. *cries and sneaks out*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Aequorin
I have a question real quick... So when it says 5:30 server time does that mean the window will open in the morning and close in the morning? Or open Monday morning and close Tuesday night?

Sorry if this is confusing you.. ^-^;
@Aequorin
I have a question real quick... So when it says 5:30 server time does that mean the window will open in the morning and close in the morning? Or open Monday morning and close Tuesday night?

Sorry if this is confusing you.. ^-^;
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png