Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Beastclans on the Rise
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75
I'm beyond excited right now
I'm beyond excited right now
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
Awesome!
Awesome!
ojTXezv.png
This is exciting. Thank you!
This is exciting. Thank you!
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
Oh my GOSH.
Oh my GOSH.
How is the Beastclans' dominance standing calculated? Is it just random?
How is the Beastclans' dominance standing calculated? Is it just random?
Very Nice!
Very Nice!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Oh boy.

Thanks for this awesome update!~
Oh boy.

Thanks for this awesome update!~
At first glance I was like, "Oh neat, a bit off lair expansions, except my lair is fully expa-" and then I got to the end of the post and wHAT YOU'RE GIVING US MORE LAIRSPACE LET ME LOVE YOU OMG. *SCREAMING* THIS MAKES ME SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

New familiars?! Fabulous. New lore?! Fabulous. (Although haha, goodness now I feel almost bad that my dragons have been annihilating everything.) I'm also really liking the bonus increases; this way more than one flight can enjoy bonuses and that's honestly really nice / might cut back on dominance drama a bit.

I'm super curious how the beastclans work though. Like how do they participate in Dominance? ovo Interesting.
At first glance I was like, "Oh neat, a bit off lair expansions, except my lair is fully expa-" and then I got to the end of the post and wHAT YOU'RE GIVING US MORE LAIRSPACE LET ME LOVE YOU OMG. *SCREAMING* THIS MAKES ME SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

New familiars?! Fabulous. New lore?! Fabulous. (Although haha, goodness now I feel almost bad that my dragons have been annihilating everything.) I'm also really liking the bonus increases; this way more than one flight can enjoy bonuses and that's honestly really nice / might cut back on dominance drama a bit.

I'm super curious how the beastclans work though. Like how do they participate in Dominance? ovo Interesting.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Great! I love the dominance revamp, I've been waiting for this for a long time! It's should make people battle even if there is a clear winner during that specific week. Also the trailer music sounds like aTwo Steps From Hell remix :)
Great! I love the dominance revamp, I've been waiting for this for a long time! It's should make people battle even if there is a clear winner during that specific week. Also the trailer music sounds like aTwo Steps From Hell remix :)
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
This is really cool and I'm excited to see how it works. My only problem is that the shadowed white on white text used on the Dominance page is so hard to read. I have to highlight it to make it out. Is there any possibility of tweaking the color on that text? I can't be the only person having trouble with it. :(

EDIT: Ah, a second look at the info in the post reveals to me that there's meant to be a background on the Dominance page. I'm afraid I don't see it all though. :(
This is really cool and I'm excited to see how it works. My only problem is that the shadowed white on white text used on the Dominance page is so hard to read. I have to highlight it to make it out. Is there any possibility of tweaking the color on that text? I can't be the only person having trouble with it. :(

EDIT: Ah, a second look at the info in the post reveals to me that there's meant to be a background on the Dominance page. I'm afraid I don't see it all though. :(
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75